Friday, March 23, 2018

Baby Girl card Using Conie Fong "Baby Ellie"

Hello friends!  It is raining, raining, raining here in Southern CA.  I know we need the rain; but enough is enough.  LOL!  I don't mind it as long as I can stay inside; but my poor feral cats are miserable and they don't know what to do when it rains.  I just feel really bad for them.  It is hard to keep their food dry and very few places for them to stay out of the rain.  

I have a wonderful new great granddaughter named Kopper Reign (nickname is KoKo) born March 9th; so I was very happy to have the opportunity to create two beautiful baby cards.  One for the mother and one for the grandmother.  I haven't posted the first one; but this is the one I just finished.  I thought it turned out so cute.  

I colored Conie Fong "Baby Ellie" digital image.  I think these little elephants are so adorable.  It made a perfect card for a new baby.  There are 3 different images to choose from. One elephant with a bouquet of flowers (One facing left and one facing right; total of 2 images) called Conie Fong "Ellie Bouquet".  Twin baby elephants in a pram (facing both left and right - total of 2 images) called Conie Fong "Twin Blessings".  And this one with one baby elephant in a pram.  

I have a new Facebook VIP Group and would love to have you join me.  Just click on the bold words and click Join.   Can't wait to see you there.  Wait till you see the banner my friend Bonnie Kohane created for me to use for my new group.  It is fabulous!



Close Up View



Inside Card

Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Square with image front - Spellbinders 6 x 6 Matting Basics B
Square around outside of image -  Spellbinders 6 x 6 Matting Basics A
Precious Baby Girl - Cricut Nursery Rhyme
Baby bottle front - Cricut Ultimate Creative Sampler
Congratulations, Grand, Mother, diaper pin - Anna Griffin
Dress inside - Cricut Creative Memories Tiny Treasures
Pram (Baby carriage) - Whimsy Stamps

Paper - Stamperia Baby Girl
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Pixie, Reverse side of Raspberry
Ribbon - Really Reasonable Ribbon (January - not sure of year)
Bling - CTMH Flamingo Dots Z1934 (retired)

Markers
Elephant - RV0000, RV000, RV00
Pram/Carriage - RV0000, RV000, RV34
Bow - RV34
Butterflies - RV000, RV34
Rattle - RV34, RV02




I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/option (4 of 8) (Sunday)
Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes (No limit)
The Fairy and Unicorn Challenge - Anything Goes/Moms (2 of 3) (Saturday)
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes (1 of 3) (Friday)
Polkadoodles - Anything Goes (2 of 2)
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes (No limit)
  DL.Art Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day)  (Thursday)
Creative Moments - Anything Goes w/option (1 of 3) (Wednesday)
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes (No limit)  
 Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes (2 of 5)
  Die Cuttin Divas - Flowers (on paper) (1 of 3) (Tuesday)
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Through The Craftroom Door - Anything Goes (1 of 2)
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes (No limit) (Monday)
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes (1 of 3) 
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Anything goes (1 of 3)
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)
Crafty-Dee Bowz - Anything Goes with handmade bow (No limit)
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Anything Goes (No limit) 
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything Goes w/option (No limit)
 Eclectic Ellapu - Spring Is Coming (No limit)  
Love To Craft Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (4 of 5) 
Love To Scrap - Anything Goes (2 of 5)
The Creative Crafters - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
World Wide Open Design Team Challenge - Anything Goes (2 of 3)


Only $5 with $50 order
Or Order for $17.95 with no order

S1803 Birthday Time
 
Artwork Using March Stamp of the Month







25% - 30% off all thin cuts (dies)
Stamp/Thin cut sets and Bundles









Visit My New Facebook VIP Group

I would love for you to join my group.  A place to share ideas, creations and more.



I have a new Facebook VIP Group and would love to have you join me.  Just click on the bold words and click Join.   Can't wait to see you there.  I also have discounted CTMH stamp sets there as well. Check under Photos.



Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and more.   You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards club.  You earn most of my commission with FREE CTMH products. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

I have a new Facebook VIP Group and would love to have you join me.  Just click on the bold words and click Join.   Can't wait to see you there.

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


20 comments:

  1. lovely card Gloria thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so beautiful and what a lovely image too. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open DT Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new arrival. Love the baby card you created. Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is beautiful, what a lovely card. Love your coloring! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges . Hugs Neva

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi this is a stunning card it is so beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog for the current challenge which is always Anything Goes. The sponsor is Createful Heart Digis. We have a Design Team call out at the moment. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous and cute card Gloria xx
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Dianne DT for the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is going to be a lovely lass, how do I know? 'cause she was born on my birthday LOL. How wonderful to have a little girl addition to the family. Your card is adorable, so pink and girly, love the elllie too.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your new great granddaughter! Beautiful cards you have created. Thank you for sharing with us at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Wanda DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the new addition to your family! What a beautiful card and such a great design! Love the embellishments too! Thank you for joining us this week at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gloria, that is a beautiful card and perfect for a Grandmother. That image is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a precious new baby card -thanks for joining us @ Lemon Shortbread!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a really sweet card - just perfect, and I love the name, so unusual!

    Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Inspiration Destination, good luck!!! Patricia
    Find Kinda Cute stamps in my shop

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for our March challenge 20 at Love to Craft, Hazel, DT - thank you also for entering this for my Patterned Paper March challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww . . . this is so cute!!! The image is adorable and I love all the fabulous pink!! Thanks for playing with LTSCB and Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful projects Gloria! Love that baby girl card, that little elephant is adorable!!! Thank you so much for joining us this week in our FFC and hope that you have a beautiful, blessed Easter/Passover holiday! Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that super adorable pink elephant - a fabulous baby card. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creatalicious challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous baby girl card.
    So glad it dropped onto the front porch at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cute card. Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenges.
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete
  20. Perfect in Pink! Good Luck!!
    Thanks for entering it in our Creative Moments challenge blog!

    Kristy Abela -
    https://abelaartistry.blogspot.com.au
    https://www.instagram.com/abela.artistry
    https://www.facebook.com/abela.artistry

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria