Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Sympathy Card Using Imagine That Digis "Pretty Petunia's" and CTMH Some Kind Of Wonderful Paper

Hello friends!  How are you doing?  I retired from nursing 9 yrs. ago; and never realized that my life would become even more hectic.  I thought retirement was supposed to be all play and no work.  LOL!  

I started as a Close To My Heart consultant 5 yrs ago; and have loved every minute of it.  But there is always housework, laundry, cooking, dishes, 2 Dr. appointments a week, taking care of my 4 Feral cats, etc. competing with my time in the Craft room.  Does anyone else have trouble balancing all the things you need to do versus the crafting that you really love doing?  If you have any suggestions; please let me know.  My house and my craft room are always a mess.  LOL!

I created several Sympathy cards last year using Imagine That Digis "Pretty Petunia's" and have loved every one of them.  I only have one Sympathy card left; so I need to get started making more of them.  This set of 22 images can be used to create a lot of different cards; as I did.  I used Imagine That  Digis"Sentimental Thoughts" which is 9 different sentiments and is free when you purchase Daffodil, Poppy or Queen Anne's Lace.  You can use the black and whites to color your own; or the colored images as I did; which make quick and easy cards.



Pre-colored image


Inside Card
Both front and inside using Imagine That  Digis"Sentimental Thoughts"


Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Image frame - Gina Marie Designs Lacey Doily Die
Sentiment frame inside - Gina Marie Designs Pierced Fancy Label Dies

Image - Imagine That Digis "Pretty Petunia's" 
Paper - CTMH Some Kind of Wonderful
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy and Raspberry
Embossing Folder - Anna Griffin Butterfly Dance
Ink - CTMH Raspberry and Willow
Sentiment outside and inside - Imagine That  Digis"Sentimental Thoughts"

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/option (Digi - First time used) (4 of 8) (Sunday)
Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes (No limit)
Crafting With Dragonflies - Anything Goes (No limit) (Saturday)
Imagine That - Creative Playground! - Anything Goes (No limit)
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes (1 of 3) (Friday)
Polkadoodles - Anything Goes (1 of 2)
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
 DL.Art Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day)  (Thursday)
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes (1 of 2) (Wednesday)
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes (2 of 2)
Creative Moments - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes (No limit) 
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Layer It Up (1 of 5)
 Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes (2 of 5)
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes (1 of 2) (Tuesday)
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes (1 of 3) (Monday)
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Anything goes (1 of 3)
 Eclectic Ellapu - Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)
Love To Craft Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (4 of 5) 

January Stamp Of The Month
Only $5 with $50 order
Or Order for $17.95 with no order





National Papercrafting Month — Love Letters
January 2018 Monthly Special

Our National Papercrafting Special will feature a set of beautiful letter kits designed to be used as elegant monogram décor pieces. Each kit comes with a sturdy chipboard base, a paper and rose-gold overlay piece, die-cut florals, banners, and rose-gold foil alphabet stickers. Review the materials below for complete details about this special.



Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and more.   You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards club.  You earn most of my commission with FREE CTMH products. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

18 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for our January challenge 18 at Love to Craft, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful sympathy card. Thank you for joining us for the QKR Stampede challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely for condolences! Thank you for joining us at Creative moments. Leona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sympathy card love the image and gorgeous doily die-cut-----Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful sympathy card! Great coloring & love the color choice! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a very lovely card, I love that it isn't too sombre, the flowers and die are so pretty.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely work Gloria. Thanks for sharing this work with us at Crafting with Dragonflies and Happy New Crafting Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a beautiful and very lovely sympathy card - perfectly done. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Gloria, a beautiful card to have stashed away for when the need arises. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends... good luck in the prize draw. .. Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty!
    I don't even know why I bother trying to keep the house clean - it still ends up a mess and eats into my crafting time!! Maybe we need to make messy the new fashion??? lol.

    Thanks for sharing it over at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at the PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful sympathy card. Thank you for joining us for our Week 3 'Anything Goes' Challenge at Polkadoodles. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty sympathy card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafting with Dragonflies Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. So very beutiful Gloria!!
    Wonderful creation and a wonderful design!!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    HUGS Cicci
    TTCRD DT
    Cicci With the Pen {welcome to vistit and follow my blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful floral card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is very beautiful !
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments challenge !
    Hope to see you again.
    Fikreta-DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the colours you used here Gloria. Thank you so much for joining in the Polkadoodles Anything Goes Challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Polkadoodles Design Team

    P.S. Apologies for the late comment - time just got away from me!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I very much like your pattern it's beautiful,thank for sharing good i dea !

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria