Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Close To My Heart Sweet Sale - 24 hrs. Feb. 14 - Feb 15 starts 2 pm Pacific


Close To My Heart Sweet Sale



In celebration of the sweetest holiday of the year, CTMH is holding a one-day flash sale on my CTMH website—we’re calling it our Sweet Sale! The sale will give you a chance to get a 30% discount on selected products from Annual Inspirations and Seasonal Expressions 1.

This Sweet Sale starts February 14 at 3:00 pm MST (2:00 pm PST; 4:00 pm CST; 5:00 pm EST) and will end at that same time on February 15 .

All the items included in the sale are only available while supplies last, and there is no grace period for placing orders, so be sure to get your orders in before the sale ends!



Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and more.   You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards club.  You earn most of my commission with FREE CTMH products. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria