Thursday, December 1, 2016

Close To My Heart Mini Album Bundles Sale - December Only

CTMH December Special is Mini Album bundles.  

Check these out.  I own several of them and all of the accessories to go with them.  They are so much fun! You can use these for so many different things.  Use your imagination!  Use them for pictures of Pets, Baby, Children, Hobbies, Mini Scrapbook - Ideas are endless! Create a fabulous Christmas gift for your friends and loved ones!  Or use them for yourself to store your own memories! 





Only $5 with a $50 order or purchase for just $17.95.

Close To My Heart Artwork







Thank you for stopping by my blog for a visit.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and more.   You can earn FREE products by joining one of my clubs.  You earn most of my commission with FREE CTMH products. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

 
Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria