Friday, June 10, 2016

Cricut Art Philosophy, Cricut Artiste and Cricut Artfully Sent are Retiring! CTMH items retiring!







Cricut Art Philosophy, Cricut Artiste and Cricut Artfully Sent 

Cartridges (Collections) are retiring!  

Order yours now; while supplies last.

I love all 3 of these cartridges and can't imagine not owning any of them. Click the names for the links for more information, videos, handbooks, etc.  



Click on name for more details



Plus all of the available stamps that coordinate with this awesome cartridge.  Stamps are Retiring also.
























Click on name for more details


Plus all of the available stamps that coordinate with this awesome cartridge.  Stamps are Retiring also.









































Click on name for more details


Plus all of the available stamps that coordinate with this awesome cartridge.  Stamps are Retiring also.


 All 3 stamp sets are in picture above.




Annual Inspirations book and Seasonal Expressions 2 will expire July 31st, 2016; as will most of the items in these two books.



Thanks so much for dropping by my blog.  I appreciate your wonderful comments.  Call, text or email me with any questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria