Monday, June 8, 2015

Close To My Heart Retiring Items

Hello friends.  CTMH is retiring many wonderful items; so be sure to check them out.  They are while supplies last; and will end on August 31, 2015.  Our new Idea book will be out on Sept. 1, 2015.  We are so excited for the release of our new products.  Stay tuned.


For anyone who wants the current Idea book before they are all gone; please contact me through my email or Facebook messaging.  I will give one free with any $30 order at this time; while supplies last.  They are great for ideas on creating cards, layouts and other projects.

Here is the link for the retiring items. http://purpleglocreations.ctmh.com/Retail/Products.aspx?CatalogID=18.  You can also find it under Shop on my main CTMH website.  Here are a few of my favorites shown below.  I love the sentiments on all of these; plus many of the other images.  Just click on the link below if you want one of these stamp sets; or use the link above to see all of the retiring items.


                                
Sincere Expressions A1146       To Your And Yours B1403             
                       
Love This B1432                                    Funky Blossoms B1452  

                     


   

Flakey Friends C1506              Fabulous You C1533           


          

Polar Bear Holiday C1557                Always Grateful C1559       

                      
    Mary and Babe C1562                                Rainy Day - C1597


   

              

Happy Birds C1600                    Nursery Charms - C1601   

                       


Christmas Village D1554              Big Hug D1584     

                


   Seaside Greetings D1609               Capture The Day A1165


                          

Have a Happy Day D1616                             Make It Merry D1617           



Joyful Birthday B1419



I hope you have enjoyed the pictures of some of my favorite stamp sets that are retiring.  I also love the pink and purple gems and many more items.  I didn't want to make this post any longer than it already it.  LOL!  Just check them out for yourself.  http://purpleglocreations.ctmh.com/Retail/Products.aspx?CatalogID=18

   






Take time to look at all of the retiring items by clicking on this link - http://purpleglocreations.ctmh.com/Retail/Products.aspx?CatalogID=18.  Once they are gone; it will be hard to find them.  I am checking my list to see what I need before they are gone.  

Don't forget to check out the awesome June Special on our Crush Books and the June Stamp of the Month.





During the month of June, when you purchase any My Crush™ book and its accompanying assortment pictured in Annual Inspirations 2014–2015, you will receive the coordinating stamp set FREE! That is a savings of at least $9.95 USD / $10.95 CAD! Choose from five lovely My Crush book offerings that will provide a swoon-worthy background for your favorite memories. From family reunions to camping adventures to holiday countdowns—and much more—you will be crushing on all these books and the possibilities they provide. Every My Crush book features a hard cover with wire binding and cardstock-weight pages that are printed with eye-catching designs to form the perfect bases for your memory keeping. Additionally, each My Crush book also features unique details—from glossy print, to vellum pages, to gold foil, to ink-resistant patterns—that make displaying your personality easier than ever. Plus, once you add the artistry of the coordinating assortments featuring sticker sheets, envelopes, alphabets, cards, and journaling spots, along with your free stamp set, you will be well on your way to your own gorgeous mini book creation! This offer is only available while supplies last and once they’re gone, these books are gone for good, so put your orders in early to get your summer romance rolling today!
Dates: Offer valid June 1, 2015(9:00 am MDT)–June 30, 2015(11:59 pm MDT).
Featured Products:
My Crush® books, My Crush® assortments, and coordinating stamp sets

Product Item Numbers:
In the Pink:
Z2000 My Crush® In the Pink Book
Z2042 My Crush® In the Pink Assortment
Free Stamp Set: B1465 My Acrylix® Glitter Glam
Wildwood:
Z2001 My Crush® Wildwood Book
Z2040 My Crush® Wildwood Assortment
Free Stamp Set: B1456 My Acrylix® Born to Roam
Holiday Happenings:
Z2098 My Crush® Holiday Happenings Book
Z2062 My Crush® Holiday Happenings Assortment
Free Stamp Set: C1602 My Acrylix® Magical Moment
Modville:
Z1855 My Crush® Modville Book
Z1886 My Crush® Besties Assortment OR Z1887 My Crush® Best Day Ever Assortment
Free Stamp Set: B1431 My Acrylix® Reel Life
Bluebird:
Z1856 My Crush® Bluebird Book
Z1888 My Crush® Memories Assortment OR Z1889 My Crush® Favorites Assortment

Free Stamp Set: B1432 My Acrylix® Love This



Ice Cream Dream
Only $5 with a $50 purchase (no clearance items) or purchase for $17.95



Stamp of the Month Artwork







Thank you for stopping by my blog for a visit.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and more.   You can earn FREE products by joining one of my clubs.  You earn back most of my commission with FREE CTMH products.  Call, text or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!! 
It's Good For Your Health!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria