Thursday, May 7, 2015

Cricut Explore Videos - Using Cricut Artfully Sent - Two Different Swing Cards

Hello friends.  We are actually having our winter weather now in Southern CA.  We are hoping for rain tonight and tomorrow; with snow in our mountains.  Awesome!  I have always loved the rain; but even more since I moved to CA; because it rarely rains here.  I lived in Florida for 8 yrs. and it rained all the time.  Now I pray for some of that rain to help us get out of this drought we are having.  

Several people have requested videos using our CTMH Cricut cartridges with the new Cricut Explore; so I created two new videos for you.  These videos are actual videos using the Cricut Explore on camera; so you can actually see how it is done.  I demonstrate how to find the card/image you want, resize it, ungroup images, add text for cutting/and or writing, how to attach to image, change colors, move images around on the mat to cut several colors in one mat and more.  I hope this helps those of you who are just starting or struggling with getting started.

I created a Butterfly Swing Card.  These are examples you can create using the video.  See below pictures for the video.

















I created a Doily Swing Card.  These are examples you can create using the video.  See below pictures for the video.


























Let me know what other videos you would like to see; and I will do my best to create them as soon as possible. (If I can) I still have more videos to create with the Cricut Explore; but I wanted to do a couple basic cards to start with.  My contact information under tab above or add a comment to this post at the bottom.

Thank you for stopping by my blog for a visit.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and more.   You can earn FREE products by joining one of my clubs.  You earn back most of my commission with FREE CTMH products.  Call, text or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!! 
It's Good For Your Health!!



2 comments:

  1. These are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Donna. I created the two videos for the people who use Cricut Explore that needed help in sizing, etc. Have a great day! Hugs, Gloria

      Delete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria