Saturday, April 25, 2015

DS4J Facebook Celebration - Free Digi

It's Party Time

SCROLL Down For Regular Posts
This will remain at the top of the blog until Party is over!

TAKE 3 MINUTES TO READ THIS - YOU'LL BE HAPPY YOU DID!


It's time to CELEBRATE the 1,000 LIKES milestone on Digistamps4Joy Facebook.

To thank you; Margy is giving away 
Oodles of prizes from Monday 20th April to Friday 24th April. Come back each morning to see our fun challenges/games and the prizes you can put yourself in line to win.

Here's a taste of what's to come:

Free digistamps, Gift Certificates to the DS4J store,
Guest Designer spots in our challenges,
the latest batch of new releases,
 sponsored digistamps from
 and MORE digistamps.

So, don't pass "GO" and don't go HOME until you have joined Margy and her Digistamps4Joy Team in this fabulous celebration week.

See you there!

Margy and the DS4J DT

Get Your FREE Party Time Digi on DS4J Facebook

Here is my creation using DS4J Party Time - More information about this card on my regular post dated April 19th.


Remember - Keep On Creating!! 
It's Good For Your Health!!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Gloria! What a cute card and gorgeous coloring too! Love it! Thanks for your invitation to visit your blog. I just subscribed. I would also love it if you subscribe to my blog. Hugs, Gracie / Graciellie Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colouring is gorgeous on your little girl and her eyes really sparkle. Great idea to layer the doilies to add dimension to your wonderful card. Happy party days!! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria