Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Cricut Artfully Sent Collection Coming Soon!

Hello friends!  We should hear a release date very soon; for the Cricut Artfully Sent cartridge.  I know many of you are getting impatient.  Cricut initially gave us an August release date; but then it was delayed until Sept.  We are hoping to hear something soon.  Stay posted, check back or add yourself to my list by emailing me.  See contact information above under tab or below on this page.  I will notify you as soon as it is available for order.  




I am giving a free Annual Idea Book with each purchase of the cartridge; or you can choose to have a refund on the Sept. Stamp of the Month ($5); when you order it with your Cricut Artfully Sent Collection.  You can also download the Idea Book as a PDF if you don't want the hard copy.  I keep all of mine to refer to for ideas; even after they have expired.  You can also purchase one for only $6.00 when you place your order.  


FREE Choice of Annual Idea Book (Retail $6.00) 
or September Stamp of the Month ($5.00) with your purchase of Cricut Artfully Sent Collection from me. 

Be sure to order the Stamp of the Month with your Cricut Artfully Sent purchase and then email me your PayPal email; so that I can refund your $5. The stamp of the month can only be purchased with a $50 order.  I am not able to purchase them without a $50 order as well.


You can email me if you are interested.  I will add you to my list and notify you when it is available.  Email is purpleglocreations (at) socal (dot) rr (dot) com.

FREE NEW Annual Idea Book 2014 With Each Cartridge order or Refund of $5 when you purchase September Stamp of the Month.

194 pages of Fabulous Artwork and Products
Over 250 new products


Cricut Artfully Sent Cartridge (Collection) Only From CTMH
Comes with 3 D size Stamp sets and a 12 x 12 pack of White Daisy Cardstock

Cricut Artfully Sent Video
Can be used on Cardmaking, Scrapbooking and Home Decor





One of the cards you can create with this cartridge.











September Special National Stamping Month

FREE - Stamp Set with purchase of $30 in Stamp sets from current Annual Inspirations Idea Book









Click on CTMH Videos for more CTMH training videos.
Don't forget the Tutorials tab and the Videos Tab at the top for more ideas to create.

Click here for information on becoming a CTMH consultant for only $99.

Click here for Stamp of the Month.
Click here for current  Specials.

Click here for Kit of the Month Club and here for Rewards Club.  You will earn FREE CTMH products with both clubs.  Great way to save money and get what you want for FREE.
Don't forget to check out all of my You Tube Channel Videos that I have created. 



Thank you for dropping by my blog today.  I love reading your loving comments; and appreciate each of you.  If you leave your blog link; I will do my best to follow you as well. I love sharing our adventure together in Blogland.  You can text, email or call if you have questions or requests.  Have a fantastic week!  Hope to see you again real soon!

 Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!! 

Don't forget to sign up for my 2 yr celebration by clicking Home at the top.  Ends Sept. 30th.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria