Hi to all my followers, friends, family and readers. I hope everyone is doing well. I have been playing catch up since my mom left last Sunday. It has been very quiet around here with just me during the days. Our weather has been in the 90's the past several days in Southern CA. I hope that isn't a sign of what our summer will be. I wanted Spring weather to last for at least 2 - 3 more months. I am not fond of the hot weather.
We are having a fabulous new Challenge at Tammy's Scrapin Corner - Challenge #54 - Easter. Our sponsor this week is Eureka Stamps. I hope you will take time to enter our challenge this week. Be sure to check out all the wonderful creations by our Design team. Our Guest Designer this week is Chrissy. Be sure to check out her blog for all her wonderful creations. If you would like to be a Guest Designer; please add GDT behind your name when you enter the challenge. Good luck to everyone who enters.
I chose to use Eureka Stamps "Bunny With Flowers". I love to combine the digi stamps with rubber stamps. I used a sentiment from DRS Designs; which is a rubber stamp I have had for several months. This is the first chance I have had to use it.
Front When Closed
Supplies used to create this card:
Doily, Border and Inside Sentiment Die Cuts: Cricut Artiste Cartridges
Flower Die Cuts - Cricut Art Philosophy
Paper - CTMH Clementine
Cardstock - CTMH Sorbet (card base), Crème Brulee and White Daisy
Inks Used - CTMH Sorbet, Crème Brulee
Sentiment - DRS Designs
Cotton Candy Light
Pearls - Studio 112
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
- Eureka Stamps - What's In Your Easter Basket?
- Make It Monday - Anything Goes
- 2 Sisters - Flowers For Spring
- A Gem Of A Challenge - Easter/Spring
- Allsorts - As Easy As 1-2-3
- Catch The Bug - Bingo (Pearl, Circle and Die Cut)
- Color Me Creative Challenge - Spring Colors
- Di's Digi Designs - Easter/Spring
- Little Claire's - Cards With Folds
- My Sheri Crafts - Easter
- My Time To Craft - Bunnies
- One Stop Craft - Anything Goes
- Paper Creators Crafts - Spring Has Sprung
- Sweet Stampin - Easter
- Totally Gorjuss - Something Old (Sentiment is several months old and pearls over 6 months.)
- Avaderes - Easter Or Spring
- Bloggers - Think Spring
- Broken Box Stock - Easter
- Card Makin' Mamas - Spring Colors
- Clearly Inspired - Die Cuts
- Digi Haven - Easter
- Jellypark Friends - Bunny Hop
- QKR Stampede - Dreaming of Spring
- Simply Create Too - Easter Or Bunnies
- Sweet Pea Stampers - Spring Colours
- Totally Papercrafts - Easel Cards
- ABC Challenges - J for Just As You Like
- By The Cute And Girly - Favorite Things (CTMH markers, Cricut Art Philosophy and Cricut Artiste Cartridges)
- Card A Day Blog - Easter
- Cards By Lady Anne/Stamp - Anything Goes - Must use Digi or stamp for image.
- Creatalicious Challenges - Lovely Easter
- Kimbee's Creations - Springtime
- House of Gilli - Anything Goes with Flowers And/or Ribbon
- Natalie and Amy's Challenge - Die Cuts
- One Crazy Stamper - Anything Goes
- Oozak - Anything Goes
- Vickie's Challenge - Anything Goes
- 4 Crafty Chicks - Clean And Simple
- Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
- Moving Along With The Times - Spring Is In The Air
- Crafting For All Seasons - Spring Into Spring
- Inklings And Yarns - Anything Goes
- Paper Shelter Challenge - Easter
- Stampavie And More - Easter
- Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
- Craftin Desert Divas - Easter Eggstravaganza
Check out "While Supplies Last" under Shop column on my CTMH website. http://purpleglocreations.ctmh.com for fabulous deals. Items as low as $1.50 or less on clearance. Changes frequently; so check as often as you can.
- Choose between two different clubs to earn free CTMH products.
Kit Of The Month Club - Earn a free ink pad or set of 2 markers monthly for 5 months.
Earn a stamp set of your choice at the end of the 5 months.
Rewards Club - You choose your shopping level; which can be as little as $10 a month.
Earn $25 in free CTMH products after you reach purchases of $150.
Stamp of the Month is only $5 with a $50 purchase or you can purchase it alone for $17.95.
Be sure to click the "Join" button on my CTMH website main page when ordering. This helps me to continue providing you with free products.
I have 4 specials this month:
FREE Ink pad with a $50 purchase
FREE A Size Stamp set with $75 purchase
FREE B Size Stamp set with $100 purchase
FREE $25 in CTMH products with $150 purchase
Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I appreciate your wonderful compliments or comments and for taking the time to leave one here. Be sure to leave me your blog address and I will do my best to drop by and leave you a comment/compliment as well. Also, be sure to join my followers while you are here today and let me know so I can follow you too. Have a fabulous week!
Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!