Monday, July 16, 2012

FREE - Perfect Pairs - Lucky Paper Packet and accessory - July 16 - 20

Free Lucky Paper Packet and Accessory with $75 purchase
July 16 - July 20 Only


Limited time only - Get your Perfect Pairs today!!




Don't forget to check out the new Cricut Artiste Collection - Available August 1st
Pre-order now and get Free Shipping!!!

Email me to order yours today at purpleglocreations@socal.rr.com


Only $99 for the entire package.
 
See Cricut Artiste tab at the top of my blog for details.


Thanks for stopping by my blog!! Have a fantastic day!!

Remember - Keep On Creating

Gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria