Sunday, April 7, 2024

Love Card Slimline Card Using CTMH Products

Hello friends!  We had rain again on Thursday and Friday all day.  There has been more rain this year than all of the 26 previous years together.  Unbelievable!  I hope everyone is doing well.  We keep having hot and then cold weather; so we never know what it will be from one day to another.  

I am feeling really down because CTMH is closing and I have not had any crafting mojo so far this month.  I have a lot of cards that I created that I haven't shared; and CTMH is selling out of a lot of items.  I got most of what I wanted before things sold out; but there were items that I would have bought if they hadn't sold out.  

Here is a card that I created last year.  I love this card and everything in the Now and Forever set.   It sold out; but I am still going to share my creations even if CTMH or the products I use are no longer available.  It has never been about selling anything.  I have always shared my love for creating cards and the products I used are an important factor to me.  I have always felt that quality products make better cards.  But, just because something retires or goes away, doesn't mean the end products are not worth mentioning.

 

  CTMH Slimline Love Card      



Close Up View


 
Inside Of Card




Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Heart - CTMH Now & Forever Stamp & Thin Cuts CC12225 (retired)
Flower inside, Butterfly die cut and hearts - CTMH Now & Forever Sticker Sheet CC12222 (retired)
Slimline Die inside - Whimsy Stamps Slimline Card Builder Dies

Paper & Strip on papersCTMH Now & Forever Paper & Sticker Sheet CC12222 (retired)
Card Base - CTMH Slimline Card & Envelopes X257
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Seabrook
Sentiment & Hearts (on heart) - CTMH Now & Forever Stamp & Thin Cuts CC12225 (retired)
Sentiment inside - CTMH Sending Love & Laughter CC9220 (retired)
Ink - CTMH Scarlet




I am entering this card in the following challenges:  

 613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (1 of 8) (Sunday)
A Gem of a Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Saturday)
Allsorts Challenge - ATG/Option (love of animals) (1 of 3) 
   Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)          
        Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG or Option (1 of 5) (Friday)
Colorful Options Challenge - Green or Rainbow (1 of 3) (Thursday)
 DL.Art Linky Challenge - ATG (1 per day)  
     The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge - ATG w/Option (1 of 5) 
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - ATG/option (3 of 3) (Wednesday)
The Paper Funday Challenge - ATG/Option (1 of 3)
                   Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (3 of 10)
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Tuesday)
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)
Stamping Sensations Challenge - ATG/Mood Board (1 of 3)
Try It On Tuesday Challenge - Rainbow Colors (No limit)
Let's Craft and Create Challenge - AG/Option Butterflies (1 of 3) (Monday)
A Place To Start Challenge - ATG w/Option (1 of 8)
Ally's Angels Challenge - ATG (4 of 8) (Other Date)
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Anything Goes (No limit)
Classic Design Challenge  - ATG w/option (No limit)






Thin Cuts sold out for this one.


CTMH Artwork








See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

12 comments:

  1. This slimline card is really pretty!! Good job!
    Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
    Hugz, Bettascrap DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet slimline - love all the "love" details! Such pretty papers, too! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks for sharing your lovely card at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the sweetest card, and I also like the Hedgies too. It's hard when your mojo takes a walkabout, hopefully it will return soon. Will you be transitioning to Stampin' Up like so many other CTMH reps are? Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card, and certain to bring a smile to the lucky recipient. thank you for sharing at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely slim line card! I seem to struggle with slim lines, but you knocked it out of the park! Thanks for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful slimline card, Gloria! Great color choices! Thanks for sharing this with us at Twisted Thursday at The Outlawz!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very sweet floral spring love card, Gloria. So glad you shared your creativity with us at HSS this round. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card.
    Thanks for sharing at Try it on Tuesday. Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gloria, what a sweet card. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Gail CT

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a pretty card, inside and out! That must have been very sad news for you all. I hope your mojo comes back again soon. Thanks for joining us this month over at Stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two most important things - beautiful card!

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    ~ DT Dagmara

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria