Tuesday, July 5, 2022

All Occasion Card Using Conie Fong "Dragon Bouquet and Sentiment Bundle" with CTMH Products

Hello Friends!   How is everyone?  It has been so hot here lately that even air conditioning doesn't seem to help.   My craft room and bedroom is upstairs on the side that the sun faces; so it is extremely hot in there.  

I created this card at least a month ago; maybe longer.  I used Conie Fong "Dragon Bouquet".  I love this sweet little dragon.  I think Conie needs to make a few more images using this little dragon.  He/she is adorable; and can be used for any occasion.

I am taking an unplanned break from coloring and crafting to clean my craft room.  I made several cards for Christmas and never put my supplies away.  A friend of mine asked me to make her several cards for men over the past several months; so I was on a deadline and couldn't put anything away as I worked.  My craft room is a disaster.  I am organizing as I put things away; so it is taking a lot of time.  Luckily I have cards finished that I created for Conie Fong DT and can post them during this break.  LOL!  


Conie Fong "Dragon Bouquet"



Close Up View




Inside Card



Supplies used to create this card:

Dies 
Frame's on front - Kat Scrappiness Mini Slimline Tri Frame Dies
Inside frame - Kat Scrappiness Mini Slimline Wonky Stitched  Dies

Sending You Love Sentiment - Conie Fong "Tricycle Gnome Bundle"
Paper - CTMH Mix In X9009 (retired)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Reverse side of Clover
Sentiment inside - CTMH Sweet Little Things S2201 (retired)
Ink - CTMH Lemon, Clover
Dots - CTMH Cake Day X7278E (retired)

Copic Markers
Dragon - BG32, BG34, BG57, Y21, Y19, RV00
Paper around flowers - Y11, Y13, Y15
Flowers - Y11, Y21, BG10, BG11, BG32, BG34, BG57, Y19, YR21, YR23, Y35
Leaves - BG10, BG11


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - ATG w/option (1 of 8) (Sunday)
Stamping Sensations Challenge Blog - Summer Flowers (1 of 3)
A Gem Of A Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Saturday)
Allsorts Challenge - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Inkspirational Challenge Blog - Precious (1 of 3)
Just Us Girls Challenge Blog - Mammals (1 of 3)
Taylormade Cards4You Challenge Blog - ATG/Option Holidays (1 of 3)
 Crafty Catz Challenge Blog - ATG/Option Flowers (1 of 3) (Friday)
         DL.ART Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (2 per day) (Thursday)
Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (1 of 10)  (Wednesday)
 Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (1 of 2) (Tuesday)
 A Place To Start Challenge Blog - ATG/Option (1 of 3) (Monday)
          A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)
         Cute As A Button Challenge Blog - ATG w/option (No limit)



  
         

 


Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order

S2207 - Voice of the Sea






CTMH Artwork








See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

19 comments:

  1. Just love this dragon and fab colouring. Thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz and good luck in the draw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dragon card is just amazing! Green is my favorite color and I love all of the different shades you used. The coloring is fabulous. Thanks for sharing at the 613 Avenue Create's July, "Anything Goes with a Twist/Black & White" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your interpretation of Garden Bouquet. Great colour scheme. Thank you for joining us this month at A Place to Start. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully colored, makes me green with envy, Gloria! Thank you for sharing your FUN card with us at Jan's Digi Stamp Shop. Hoping you will join us again soon!
    Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute image and besutifully coloured. Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable image and beautiful coloring Gloria. Glad you joined us at Jan's Digital Stamp Challenge! Donna T (design team)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute CAS creation with the adorable dragon and great choice of colors! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  8. I relate to organizing vs creating! I had to do the same recently, as well. Thank you for your precious creation for our INk challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, isn't this just the cutest image?! I love the colors you chose, and your coloring! Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday, and good luck! :)
    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really colourful card with such a sweet image.
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    TTCRD DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. That little dragon is so very cute! So glad you joined us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Arlene CT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cutie! Like the colours you used! Thanks for sharing at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Christin

    ReplyDelete
  13. That little dragon is super adorable and I love your coloring! Beautiful, sweet card! Thanks for playing with us at Through The Craft Room Door! Nan, DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Now that is the cutest dinosaur I have ever seen. Love your card full of cuteness.Thank you for joining with us over at Love to Craft this month. hope to see you in further challenges Elaine DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the image, it is so cute! Great project!
    Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    A Place to Start , Challenge Blog
    613 Avenue Create , Owner

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun and creative card! Such an adorable little flower bearing dragon! Thank you for playing along with Jan's Digital Stamps challenge! ~Rebekah, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aww that dragon is just the cutest! Thank you for entering our challenge over at Polkadoodles, I'm so sorry my comments are a little late I've been on holiday and am just catching up! I look forward to seeing you on our challenge again!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful card Gloria, love the colour scheme. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Gail CT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute card and so beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us again this month at the Fairy and Unicorn challenge. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria