Monday, May 16, 2022

You Are Beautiful and an Irish Blessing using CTMH products

Hello Friends!  I hope everyone is doing well. We are already hot here in Southern CA.  It was 100 degrees, then in 90's.  I can't believe it is already summer weather.  LOL!  

I finally had time, energy and creativity to create a couple CTMH cards.  This one is gorgeous in person.  I used several new items from our latest May/June catalog. I am in love with all of these products; especially the Irish Blessings.  This doily is part of a set of 2 and the larger one is almost 6 inches.  I have wanted a large doily for years; so I was super happy to get it.

FYI: Wild Berry, the color of the year, will be discontinued as of July 31, 2022 when the core catalog ends.  Don't forget to buy all things Wild Berry soon.  

Close To My Heart You Are Beautiful card

Using several new May/June products - see list below   

 


Close Up View




Inside Card
Using CTMH Irish Blessings - D2095



Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Background die on front - New CTMH Decorative Texture Background TC Z4436
Doily on front - New CTMH Fancy Doilies CC5226
Beautiful word front - New CTMH Hope & Kindness Stamp & Thin Cuts CC5225
Frame inside - My Favorite Thins Stitched Rectangle Stax (larger set)

Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Wild Berry
Ink - CTMH Wild Berry
Sentiment outside - NEW CTMH Hope & Kindness S & TC - CC5225
Sentiment inside - NEW CTMH Irish Blessings D2095
White Dots - CTMH Z3314 

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - ATG w/option (4 of 8) (Sunday)
A Gem Of A Challenge - ATG (3 of 3) (Saturday
 Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - ATG (1 of 3) (Friday)
         DL.ART Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (2 per day) (Thursday)
Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (2 of 10)  (Wednesday)
  Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (2 of 2) (Tuesday)
Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge - ATG (4 of 5) (Monday) 
Incy Wincy Design Challenge - Die Cut or Punch  (4 of 5)  
          A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit)  (Other Date)
A Place To Start Challenge Blog - ATG/Option (3 of 8)



Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order
S2205 - You Can Do Anything






CTMH Artwork




See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS design and the sentiment is very nice. Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us at The Paper Funday Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Gloria. Your art is always so lovely. Thanks a bunch for sharing your art with us once again. It means SO much to me, and I enjoy your creations SO much. Have a wonderfully blessed and creative week.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    P.S. For another fun challenge, here's my friend Becca's new blog. She's just getting started. https://heartsquestchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm back with another DT Hat to say Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us at The Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge and we look forward to seeing more of your designs.
    Donna
    Admin for Jan's Digi Stamps Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card when you just want to say what you feel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card! Thank you for joining us for the Polkadoodles Friday Crafting Challenge! Hope to see you again soon! Xoxo, Kim DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Thank you for you joining us at Corrosive challenge.
    DT. Blanca Ramírez

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely monochromatic card Gloria. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria