Monday, June 18, 2018

Thank You card Using Anna Griffin Pretty Pop Ups Card Kit

Hello friends! How is everyone?  We had over 100 degree weather last week and then it dipped to high of 60's for two days.  Now it is climbing back up to hotter again.  Crazy weather!  I always wonder if other places are doing the same thing.

I forgot to post this card that I made back in April of this year.  I love to make cards from scratch; but I also love making cards from card kits as well.  This was created using Anna Griffin Pretty Pop Ups Card Kit which I fell in love with it.  I made a couple different ones with this kit.  I hope you enjoy it as well.

Anna Griffin Pretty Pop Ups Card Kit




Inside from Anna Griffin Pretty Pop Ups Card kit



Supplies used to create this card:

All die cuts, sentiments, etc are part of Anna Griffin Pretty Pop Ups Card Kit




I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/option (3 of 8) (Sunday)
Dare 2B Artzy Challenges - Bright Colors (3 of 3)
Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes (No limit)
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes (2 of 3) (Friday)
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes/option (1 of 3)
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes (1 of 3) 
Polkadoodles - Anything Goes (1 of 2)
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes (No limit)
  DL.Art Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day) (Thursday)
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes (No limit)  (Wednesday)
 Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes (2 of 5)
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes (1 of 2)   (Tuesday)
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes (1 of 2)
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes (No limit) (Monday)
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes (1 of 3)  
 Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes (2 of 3) (Other Date)
 Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Anything Goes (No limit) 
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything Goes w/option (No limit)




Only $5 with $50 order
Or Order for $17.95 with no order

S1806 A Bushel and A Peck



June Stamp Of The Month Special Artwork

by Close To My Heart








25% Sale of Cardstock, Ribbon and embellishments
While supplies last






I would love for you to join my group.  
A place to share ideas, creations and more.

I have a new Facebook VIP Group and would love to have you join me.  Just click on the bold words and click Join.   Can't wait to see you there.  I also have discounted CTMH stamp sets there as well. Check under Photos.



Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards club.  Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

14 comments:

  1. Wow! This is such a beautiful card.....I know why you fell in love with the kit! Pop up cards have that little extra touch that make them so special....I'm sure the recipient of this one was thrilled! Thank you so much for sharing your card with us this week at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can depend on Anna Griffin for Beauty and for you for making such Beautiful cards.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi your cards are gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge Blog for challenge 419 the theme is Anything and the sponsor is Scrap N’ Dipity. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty Cards, Pop Ups Are So Adorable ... Thanxx For Sharing With Us This Challenge At Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends..
    Sherry Lynn
    DT @ LPOCF

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pretty card with the Hummingbird, but you say made from a kit, we are a stamping challenge at Stamping Sensations so not too sure if any parts are stamped?

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card! Thanks for joining us for week #24 at Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely - and sure to impress a recipient! Thanks for joining the QKR Stampede challenge this week.
    Dorothy S, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pop up card----Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi just popping back to say----Thank you for joining us at Simply Papercrafts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful design, just brilliant! Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, how pretty!!! The outside is beautiful and then the inside is stunning!!! So gorgeous! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Crafty Girls Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely project. Thank you very much for entering the challenge at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenges.
    Hugs,
    Iwona

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow lovely creations Gloria. Thanks for entering Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck and hope to see you again.
    Denise (Owner of LPOCF)

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria