Monday, March 7, 2016

CTMH Stamp Sale - Buy 2 get one FREE

Hello friends.  It is a stormy, rainy day here in Southern CA.   No complaints; because we need the rain!  I haven't heard thunder that loud since I left MO.  It woke us up at 5:30 am and the lightning was really bright too.  I would have liked to sleep longer; but wasn't able to do that; so I decided to work on a post for you.  

CTMH is having a Stamp Sale for the month of March.  I was told that we hadn't had one in 2 yrs; but I don't remember the last one at all.  Buy 2 and get one free.  The cheapest priced stamp set will be the free one; so plan carefully and order your $17.95 and $13.95 stamp sets together and then your $9.95 stamp sets together; depending on how many you want to order.  It has to be worth the extra $4.95 shipping to do two orders.  Click here to check out all the stamp sets.  

CTMH is retiring all the Cricut Stamp sets that go with our Cricut Cartridges from past Idea Books.  If you are like me and you didn't buy them when they first came out; you might want to get the ones that go with your Cricut Cartridges.  All stamp sets will now be retiring as the Idea books retire. They will not be available once that book ends.  Click here for the link for the Cricut Compatible Stamp sets.




Did you know that CTMH has lots of Sports stamps?  We also have stamps for each of the states for the United States; as well as Providences.  Please email me if you have questions or message me through Facebook.

Have you seen these awesome Sports stamps?



 
































Thank you for stopping by my blog for a visit.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and more.   You can earn FREE products by joining one of my clubs.  You earn most of my commission with FREE CTMH products. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!! 
It's Good For Your Health!!

















1 comment:

  1. Hi Gloria, you have a beautiful blog and you have been a very busy lady, thank you for joining my blog... Megan

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria