Monday, April 6, 2015

Friendship card Using Whimsy Stamps Art By Miran Sierra Rubber Stamp

Hello friends.  I hope everyone is doing well.  I have been having issues with joint pain; but still trying to create a few of my cards.  It helps me keep my mind off of the pain.  I realized I have over 100 Whimsy rubber stamps; so I am decided I need to use at least one a month going forward.  I can't resist all those adorable stamps.  I missed out on some of them; because I waited too long and were gone/discontinued.  I wonder if I will ever be able to use them all.  I have tons of digi stamps as well; but can you ever have too many?  LOL!  

I realize it is an addiction; but so is collecting all the fabulous paper packs and dies that I keep buying.  I guess it is better to have a crafting addiction then drugs or alcohol.  If I see a card created with a certain paper or stamp; I just have to have it.  If I could create them as well as some of these artists I see out there.  I am in awe of their work. I keep practicing; but I don't think I will ever be a natural at this; no matter how much I practice.  

The colors on this card are actually better in person; but my purples just don't take very good pictures.  I have a new camera and it isn't any better than the old one with the purple and pinks.  This is my first time coloring blue hair; which has made me want to color all the other colors of the rainbow.  The purples are actually a perfect match for the paper I used for the background; even if the picture doesn't show it to be true.

I absolutely love this new Whimsy Stamps Art By Miran "Sierra" Rubber Stamp.  Isn't she precious!  It is another one that I had to have.  Fairies and butterflies are my biggest weakness.  LOL! 





 Inside Card




Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Butterflies - La La Land Crafts Fancy Butterfly
Flowers - La La Land Crafts Cherry Blossom Flowers
Sent frame on front - Whimsy Butterfly Frame Die
Circle for sentiment - Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge; pg. 21; #M458E2
Frame Sentiment inside - Cricut Artiste Cartridge; pg. 60; #M44A36
Square for sentiment inside - Cricut Artiste Cartridge; pg. 48; #M3A8A7

Paper - Hot off the Press - Purple sponged
Cardstock - CTMH Gypsy and Sky (retired)
Shiny blue cardstock - American Crafts Pearl
Shiny  purple cardstock - CTMH Paper Fundamentals Adventure Pack Z2032
Ribbon - Really Reasonable Ribbon Shimmer Satin Pastel Frosty Assortment
Ink - Encore Purple Metallic
Pearls - MB's Treasurista
Bling - www.Want2Scrap.com

Markers
Skin - E0000, E000, E00
Hair - B00, B000, BG01
Dress - V12, V17
Wings - V12, V15
Headband & Flowers - V12, V15, G94
Grass - G43, G94
Blue Flowers - B00, B000, BG01
Water - B000
Rocks - E50, E53

Sky - CTMH Heavenly Blue Ink



I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes (2 of 3) (Wednesday)
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes No Foolin (2 of 2)
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes (No limit)
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
Word Art Wednesday - Decorate the Inside (No limit)
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Anything Goes w/sentiment (4 of 5)
DL.Art Thankful Thursday Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day) (Thursday)
Art By Miran - Anything Goes (1 of 3) (Friday)
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes (2 of 3) 
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
Digitally Sweet - Anything Goes (No limit)
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
QKR Stampede - April Showers bring May Flowers (2 of 3)
Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog - Things with Wings (1 of 6) 
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes (No limit)
Di's Digis Designs - Spring Is Here (3 of 3) (Saturday)
Catch The Bug - Anything Goes (No limit)
Crafty Calendar - Add a Sentiment (2 of 3)
Hiding In My Craft Room - Think Spring (2 of 3)
Just Us Girls - Spring (2 of 3)
Kit and Clowder - Flowers (No limit)
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes (2 of 3) (Sunday)
Dragonfly Dreams - Think Spring (No limit)
Eclectic Ellapu - April Showers/Spring (No limit)
Scribble and Scrap - Anything Goes (3 of 3)
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes w/flowers (2 of 3)  (Monday)
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Spring Colours (No Limit) 

Card Mania - Flowers (1 of 5)
Craft-Dee Bowz - Anything w/handmade bow (1 of 3)
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Craftin Desert Divas - Anything Goes (No limit)
Eureka Stamps - Spring Flowers (1 of 3)
Mema's Crafts - Anything Goes w/die or punch (1 of 3)
Monday Morning Challenge - Rainbow of Colors (1 of 4)
 Not Just Cards - Anything Goes (No limit)
Ooh La La Creations - Easter/Spring (No limit)
Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (3 of 3)


April Stamp Of The Month
Only $5.00 with a $50 purchase



Artwork for April Stamp of The Month (SOTM)






Thank you for stopping by my blog for a visit.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and more.   You can earn FREE products by joining one of my clubs.  You earn back most of my commission with FREE CTMH products.  Call, text or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!! 
It's Good For Your Health!!



31 comments:

  1. Love the colors here and the wonderful image! Nice composition and execution! Thanks for playing on our street here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Gloria. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny’s Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again … Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card design
    .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the colors and all the elements. Thank you for joining us at Mema's Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab makes, thanks for joining us at Not Just Cards xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty!!! Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Love the lavender & blue combination! Thanks so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede for the weekly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card,I love colours!Thank you for participating ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Welcome again and good luck
    Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gloria this is gorgeous and so sweet

    gr karin and



    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator




    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your addiction, sounds a bit like mine LOL. She is a beautiful coloured image and a beautifully made card. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges! Hope to see you again

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card. love the colors you've used. Thanks for sharing with us at Eureka Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these two colors paired together! You have made a wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your fairy card came out so very pretty. Love the image and all the other neat little details that you put into it.
    And... thank you for sharing it with us on the RRR Challenge for this month too :)
    Teresa
    Really Reasonable Ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for entering our 'anything goes' challenge at Crafty Catz with this amazing card. Love these soft tones and your coloring is really beautiful. Hope to see your creations again!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh this card is gorgeous!! I love the color combo, and the image is so pretty! Thanks for joining us this week in our Funday Friday challenge!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful card - gorgeous colours and a sweet image! Thanks for playing at Ooh La La, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your cards and project, lots of great detail! Thanks for joining us in our challenge at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gloria, such a beautiful image and I love the intricate cuts you used. The sentiment is so perfect for this image.

    Thank you for joining us for the Fun-day Friday Challenge at ~Jo's Scrap Shack~

    Happy crafting,
    Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  19. A wonderful creation, Gloria. Love her blue hair and so beautifully colored!
    Thank you so much for playing along in my Monday Morning "Colorful Creations" challenge!
    xEllie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Gloria! This is a lovely card, resplendent in all of its Purple Yumminess!! :) It's just a perfect April Showers/Spring themed creation for our Purple Team challenge this month at Eclectic Ellapu! Thank you so much for coming over and joining us! XOXO-Shari

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a pretty card. Beautiful colors and sweet image/sentiments. Thank you so much for joining the Anything Goes linky party at Craftin Desert Divas! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a cute card. Love the image you have use. Pretty colors and great job coloring. Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ this month.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your card is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us for the ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge at Bugaboo Stamps’ Catch the Bug blog this week. I’m holding thumbs that you are one of the lucky winners! Please join us again soon.
    Love
    Jen L
    Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  24. Just so pretty. Fab colour combo. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the beautiful colors you used in your card. I totally get the crafty addiction. I have far to much stuff, but I HAVE to get the new papers each time I see them. Thanks for dropping this by over at 613 Avenue Create. We hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love your card! Beautiful Colours and image! Thank you for sharing at SSS! Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete
  27. this looks great! I love the colours you've used, and knowing how those colours change on pictures, I believe you when you say they are a perfect match :)
    She looks amazing in either case though, and I think you've done a great job!

    Thank you for joining EclecticEllapu.
    hugs, DT-Laila

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great creation - thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful project in our Spring challenge, I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian
    Dragonfly Dreams

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria