Saturday, November 29, 2014

Cyber Monday - Cricut CTMH Collections 20% off

Cricut CTMH Cartridges (Collections) 20% off 
Cyber Monday only.
12 am MST (Sunday night) to 11:59 pm Monday Night



Cyber Monday Only: 20% Off All Cricut® Collections!

For the first time ever, Close To My Heart is offering a Cyber Monday Sale on Monday, December 1, 2014. There has never been a better time to buy Close To My Heart’s exclusive Cricut® Collections for 20% off the retail price. Whether you love scrapbooking, cardmaking, or creating 3-D projects, our four exclusive Cricut® collections make the perfect addition to any craft room! Sale starts at midnight (MST) on December 1 and ends at 11:59 pm Monday night. Make sure you share the news about this sale with all your friends, and family members, too!

Choose from these four fabulous Cricut Cartridges with 700 images on each of them:


Click on tabs at the top of my blog to see detailed information and videos of all four Cricut Cartridges/Collections.  

Buy all four with this fabulous discount!  You will also receive a free Annual Inspirations Idea book or a free stamp set from my collection; from me with your purchase.  

Cyber Monday Video with all 4 CTMH Cricut Cartridges 
With their collections






CTMH December Stamp Special
Click to enlarge picture







                  Only $5 with a $50 CTMH purchase on my website
                          Click December Cutie Pie above for link






Thank you for stopping by my blog for a visit.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Happy Holidays to everyone!  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and more.  

Remember - Keep On Creating!! 
It's Good For Your Health!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria