Hi to all my friends, family, followers and crafters. I hope everyone is having a great time crafting and staying warm and dry. It is rainy and cold here again in Southern CA as I write this on Friday. Maybe it will clear up by Monday when this is published.
It is time for another wonderful week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner - Challenge #53 - Include A Shamrock. Be sure to check out all the gorgeous creations by the other members of the DT. They are a very creative bunch!! Our sponsors this week are Milk Coffee and SK Digis. Both of these sponsors have some incredible digi stamps; so be sure to check them out. If you would like to be considered as a guest designer; please add GDT behind your name when entering the challenge.
I had a challenge finding a shamrock; but finally found a tag on the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge. There are 3 leaf and 4 leaf shamrocks. I think they both are considered Good Luck; which was what I wanted for my card. I chose Milk Coffee "Charlotte And Butterfly"; which I think is adorable. A tutorial for this "Side Step Card" by Norma is found here. I changed mine with the smaller piece on the left side and made it 2 inches on one side and 4 inches on the other side.
Inside Top Half
Inside Bottom Half
I used the following supplies for this card:
Die Cuts - Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge
Paper - CTMH Lucy (Retired)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy for Sentiments, CTMH Cotton Candy and Sweet Leaf
Stamp Set Outside - CTMH Casual Expression - D1525
Stamp Set Inside - Top - CTMH Hooray Bouquet (retired)
Sentiment Inside Bottom - Eureka Stamps
Sentiment Inside Bottom - Eureka Stamps
Cotton Candy, Cotton Candy Light
Crème Brulee, Crème Brulee Dark
Bling - CTMH Glitter Gems - Z1807 (Pink)
Punches for inside - WeR Memory Keepers - Doily
Flowers - Iamroses.com
Pink Bling Swirls - Want2scrap.com
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
- Make It Monday - Anything Goes
- Crafting For All Seasons - Spring Into Spring
- Crafts And Me Challenges - Tag It
- Crafty Creations Challenges - Green
- Creative Moments - Add A Sentiment
- Flutterby Wednesday - Anything Goes With A Butterfly Or Fairy
- Inky Impressions - St. Patrick's Day or Green
- Paper Shelter Challenge - Punches and Dies
- Simon Says Stamp - Green
- Stampavie And More - Tag It
- 365 Cards - Word Wednesday - Wings
- 365 Cards - Tag, You're It
- Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
- 4 Crafty Chicks - Die For Dies
- Art Impressions Stamps Challenge - Anything Goes
- C.R.A.F.T Challenge - Easter/Spring
- Craft Us Crazy - Anything Goes
- Cute Card Thursday - Spring Fever
- D.R.S. Designs - Shamrocks/4 Leaf Clovers
- Forever Friends - Shaped Cards
- Happy Campers - Flutterby Butterfly
- Southern Girls - Tag You're It
- Avadares - Easter/Spring
- Card Makin Mamas - Green
- Clearly Inspired - Die Cuts
- Creative Corner - Go Green
- Delicious Doodles - Use Die Cuts
- Digi Haven - Green
- Inspire Me Friday - Anything Goes
- Pattie's Creations - Green For St. Patrick's Day
- QKR Stampede - Show Us Green/St. Patty's Day
- Simply Create Too - St. Patrick's Day or Green
- Sparkle And Glitter - Spring Is In The Air
- Sweet Pea Stampers - Use Only Spring Colours
- Wags 'n Whiskers - Go Green
- 613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
- Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
- Gingerloft Challenge - Color Green
- Glitter n Sparkle - St. Pat's Or Use Some Green
- Great Impressions - Going Green
- Hobbycutz Challenge - Anything Goes
- One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes
- Scrappy Frogs - Green or St. Patrick's Day
- 2 Sisters - Pastels
- Allsorts - Springtime
- Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Girly
- Crafty Bloggers Network - Spring or Pastel
- Digi Makeover Challenge - Easter/Spring
- Eureka Springs - Spring
- Heart 2 Heart - Go Green
- House of Gilli - Anything Goes With Pastels
- Paper Playtime - Anything Goes
- Squigglefly - Spring Is Here
- The Pink Elephant - Happy St. Patrick's Day (Use the Color Green)
- The Shabby Tea Room - Oh-So Pretty In Pink
- Check out "While Supplies Last" under Shop column on my CTMH website. http://purpleglocreations.ctmh.com for fabulous deals. Items as low as $1.50 or less on clearance. Changes frequently; so check as often as you can.
- Choose between two different clubs to earn free CTMH products.
- Kit Of The Month Club - Earn a free ink pad or set of 2 markers monthly for 5 months.
- Earn a stamp set of your choice at the end of the 5 months.
- Rewards Club - You choose your shopping level; which can be as little as $10 a month.
- Earn $25 in free CTMH products after you reach purchases of $150.
- Stamp of the Month is only $5 with a $50 purchase or you can purchase it alone for $17.95.
- Be sure to click the "Join" button on my CTMH website main page when ordering. This helps me to continue providing you with free products.
- I have 4 specials this month:
- FREE Ink pad with a $50 purchase
- FREE A Size Stamp set with $75 purchase
- FREE B Size Stamp set with $100 purchase
- FREE $25 in CTMH products with $150 purchase
Thank you for visiting my blog. I hope you found it helpful. Check out the tabs at the top of the page for Tutorials, Videos and much more. I appreciate all of my followers. I love your wonderful compliments and words of encouragement. Please leave me your link to your blog and I will do my best to visit and leave you a comment as well.
Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!