- Make It Monday - Anything Goes
- Cards By Lady Anne - Stamp Challenge - Must Use a Stamp
- Crafts And Me - Dies Or Punches
- Divas By Design - Anything Goes
- Jen's Digi Stamps - Bling
- Penny's Paper-Crafty - Use Your Favorite Colour (Pink is one of favorites. Have more than one.)
- Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
- Stamp N Doodle - 2 Different Dies/Punches
- 365 Cards - Friend
- Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
- Craft Us Crazy - Anything Goes
- Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Anything Goes With A Ribbon
- Cute Card Thurday - Something Old - Bling is old
- Forever Friends - Lots of Flowers
- In The Pink - Pink and Bling
- My Heart Pieces Digital Stamp Challenge - Use 3 Favorite Things (Cricut, CTMH paper, Butterflies)
- Avaderes - Easter Or Spring
- Brown Sugar - Greeting
- Card Makin Mamas - Green
- Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge - Tic Tac Toe - Flowers, Green and Layers
- Creative Corner - Use Designer Paper
- Delicious Doodles - Yellow
- Digi Haven - Green
- Inspire Me Friday's - Anything Goes
- Jellypark Challenges - Get In Shape
- Polka Doodles - Spring Flowers
- Raise The Bar - You're A Doll (Raggedy Ann Doll)
- Sparkle and Glitter - Spring Is In The Air
- Sweet N Sassy Digi Challenge - Girl Time
- Sweet Pea Stampers - Use a Digital Stamp
- Color Me Creative Challenge - Anything Goes Using Alcohol Markers
- Catch The Bug - Anything Goes
- 613 Avenue Create - Tic Tac Toe - Free space, Digi Image and A ribbon.
- Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
- Dream Valley Challenges - Ribbon and Bling
- Gingerloft - Ribbons and Bows
- No Matter Which Challenges - Anything Goes
- The Ribbon Girls - Add Ribbon Or Twine/Optional Twist/Use Bugs,Butterflies or Reptiles
- Paper Creators Delights - Flowery Delights
- Totally Gorjuss - Anything Goes With Pink
- QKR Stampede - 3 of something (3 layers of flowers, 3 butterflies inside)
- Artistic Inspirations - Things With Wings
Monday, March 4, 2013
Friend Card As Center Step Card Using Cricut Artiste and Art Philosophy Cartridges
DT Project For Tammy's Scrapin Corner Challenge #52 - Red And Green Plus A Ribbon.
Hello. I hope everyone is doing well and taking time to create!! The weather has been beautiful here in Southern CA; which makes me feel a little guilty because so many are having horrible weather. I hope everyone drives safe and stays warm wherever you are.
This is the last week of my Mother's visit as she will be flying home on March 10th. She has been here for almost 2 months and in some ways it seems like just yesterday that she arrived. Part of me wants her to stay and part of me needs a break from so much responsibility of another person. She has a great life in MO with family and friends there; so I know she wants to go home. It just feels like we never have enough time together when she is here.
It's another fabulous week for Tammy's Scrapin Corner - Challenge #52 - Theme Red and Green plus a Ribbon. Our sponsors for this challenge are QKR Stampede. Our Guest DT this week is Dayana Marin. Visit her blog to see her beautiful creations. If you would like to be considered as a Guest Designer; please add GDT behind your name when you enter our challenge.
I chose QKR Stampede digi "Picking Flowers" for my image on this card. I had a lot of fun with this card. I wanted to punch the edges; but it almost broke my punch trying to punch through two layers of cardstock/paper. The free top inside sentiment is from Hannelie Desert Diva blog and the bottom free inside sentiment is unknown from an Internet search. Here is the link for tutorial for Center Step Card.
Inside of Center Step Card
Center Step Card From The Side
Inside Top of Card
Inside Bottom of Card
Supplies used for this card are:
Die Cuts inside sentiments - Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge
Butterflies - Cricut Artiste Cartridge
Papers - K & Company - Kelly Panacci
Cardstock for Butterflies - Ruby
Frame on front - Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight
Flowers on front - Spellbinders Shapeabilities (S5-067) Anamone Flower Topper Dies
Card Base - 6 x 12 before cutting/folding
Cardstock - Base card is CTMH Cotton Candy
Cardstock for sentiment - CTMH White Daisy
Cardstock for outer layer of sentiment - CTMH Ruby
Stamp Sentiment outside - CTMH Hooray Bouquet (Retired) (D1491)
Top Image - Hannelie Desert Diva blog
Bottom Image - Unknown from Internet Search for free digi stamps
Cotton Candy and Cotton Candy Light
New England Ivy Light
Face - E0000, E000, E02
Basket - E11, E13
Yellow Flowers - Y11
Glitter on Butterflies - CTMH Glitz Stardust (Z1313)
Bling - Want2scrap.com
Ribbon - Offray
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
My March Specials
Four Fabulous Specials for you this month.
Club Members will need to place a separate order to take advantage of this special.
All orders must be placed through the "Join" button for March Orders on My CTMH website.
Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your choice of free item after you have placed your order.
1. FREE ink pad of your choice with a $50 order
2. FREE A Size Stamp set of your choice with a $75 order
Example of A size stamp
3. FREE B Size Stamp set of your choice with a $100 order
Example of B size stamp set
4. FREE $25 in free CTMH hostess products of your choice with your $150 order.
And You will Also Qualify For The March Stamp Of The Month for only $5 with any of these four specials.
Scroll down on link above to see project directions.
SOTM only $5 with a purchase of $50 or you can purchase for $17.95 with no other purchase required.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I love reading all your wonderful compliments. I feel blessed to have such a fabulous group of crafters/followers and for the terrific community we have. I am so happy to be a part of this crafting community.
I hope you will take the time to explore my blog. I try to provide you with tutorials, videos and other ideas to help you with your creativity. I love the inspiration from others and hope you enjoy mine as well. I promise I will add more in the near future.
Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!