- Make It Monday - Anything Goes
- QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
- A & T Emerald Faeries Challenge - Celebration
- Bearly Mine - Something Old Something New (Old Stamp Set and New Digi and paper)
- Crafty Sentiments - New (New stash of paper and new digi stamps)
- Everybody-Art Challenge - Anything Goes
- Fun With ATC's - Something New - (New paper and new digi stamps)
- Loves Rubber Stamps - Anything Goes
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
- Party Time Tuesday's - Celebrate Anything
- Through The Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
- Vickie's Challenges - Anything Goes
- Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
- Divas By Design - Anything Goes
- Freshly Brewed Designs - Anything Goes
- Inky Impressions - Anything Goes
- Jen's Digi Stamps - Let's Celebrate
- Paper Shelter Challenge - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp -New Something (New car, promotion)
- Word Art Wednesday - Trust/Anything Goes
- Craft Us Crazy - Something New - Card for New job and new promotion - new paper
- Crafty Ribbons - Something New - Card for New job and new promotion - new paper
- Cute Card Thursday - Something New - Card for New job and new promotion - new paper
- Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes
- Milk/Coffee Challenge - New Beginnings
- Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes (3 of 3)
- Paper Play - Celebration
- Pixie Dust Studio - It's All New To Me
- Sassy Studio Designs - Something Old and Something New (Old cardstock, new DP)
- Shelly's Images - Anything Goes
- Simply Create - Anything Goes
- Willow Sketchie Challenge - Anything Goes or Sketch
- ATC's And Cards With Attitude - Anything Goes
- Fat Pages and Cards With Attitude - Anything Goes
- Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
- Hotshot Craft - Clean and Simple
- Inspire Me Friday's - Anything Goes
- Stampin For The Weekend - Anything Goes
- Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge - Something New (New Paper and New Digi Stamps)
- Totally Papercrafts - Something New (New Paper and New Digi Stamps)
- Wags 'n Whiskers - Anything Goes
- 2 Sisters - Anything Goes
- A Gem Of A Challenge - New Beginnings - Card for new car and new promotion
- Catch The Bug - Anything Goes
- Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
- Dream Valley Challenges - Anything Goes
- About Me/Contact Info
- Cricut Artbooking Collection
- Cricut Artistry Collection
- Cricut Flower Market
- Cricut "You Are Here" Collection
- Rewards Club
- Specials and CTMH Products
- Organizing On A Budget
- Close To My Heart Website
- Hostess Rewards Program
- Join The Fun/Join CTMH
- Featured Cards
- Workspace Wonder
- Pocket Scrapbooking Program
Monday, January 7, 2013
Congratulations Card for Male Using Cricut Art Philosophy and Cricut Artiste Cartridges
DT Project for Tammy's Scrapin Corner Challenge #44 - Manly Card
Hello everyone. It is almost the New Year. Are you ready to make those New Year's Resolutions? Me neither. LOL! I try to do at least one; but not if I don't think I can follow through with it. I would like to lose a little more weight this next year; but not sure I am ready to give up some of my favorite foods. I lost 25 lbs the year before and have kept 23 lbs of it off. My weight fluctuates a few pounds each day. I used "The New Sonoma Diet" to lose it before; which is an easy diet to follow.
It's time for another great week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner - Challenge #44 - Manly Card. If you would like to be a Guest Designer, put GDT after your name when you enter. I usually find it hard to create manly cards. This time was easier. I chose to create a Congratulations card for my son-in-law for his promotion at work and also for buying a fabulous little blue car. He is a hard worker and deserves the good things coming to him.
I chose a digi from QKR Stampede "Old Car" and love how it turned out. I purchased a CTMH retired paper packet called Felicity Collection. I fell in love with this paper packet as soon as I saw it. It includes some great papers for the men as well as some for the females too.
Supplies I used for this card:
Die Cuts - Cricut Artiste and Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridges
Paper - CTMH Felicity Collection - Retired
Cardstock - CTMH Sky outside and CTMH Twilight inside with CTMH White Daisy for sentiments
Base card - Ivory
Image - QKR Stampede "Old Car"
Ink outside - CTMH Sky
Ink inside - CTMH Twilight and CTMH Crystal Blue inside
Stamp Set - Outside - CTMH "Casual Expressions" - D1525 and CTMH "It's Your Day" (retired)
Stamp Set - Inside - CTMH Blue Ribbon - C1464
CTMH Square Durables - Z1705
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Check out the specials for the new year!! CTMH has a new stamp of the month. The special Whooo's Your Valentine continues through the month of January. See "Specials" at the tabs above.
Purchase $35 on my Close To My Heart Website from the Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book and receive this fabulous kit for only $10. (Retail value $40)
*12 - Die Cut Boxes (3 each of 4 colors: Blush, Hollyhock, Ruby, White Daisy)
*3 - 12' x 12' Cardstock Sheets (Blush, Hollyhock, White Daisy)
*1 - Sheet Silver Glitter Paper - new product for Spring/Summer 2013!
*12 - Treat Tubes with Lids - new product for Spring/Summer 2013!
*1 - My Acrylix Whooo's Your Valentine Stamp Set (D-size)
Isn't this stamp set adorable??
What a great idea for creating gifts for family, grandkids, friends, your kids teacher and their friends. This adorable stamp set can be used for cards and scrapbooking as well as Valentine's Day. Order yours today.
With a $50 order; you qualify for SOTM for only $5. (Retail $17.95) A $50 order will qualify you for both the Valentine Kit for $10 and the SOTM for $5.
SOTM only $5 with a purchase of $50 or you can purchase for $17.95 with no other purchase required.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I love to hear from you. Thanks for all your support in 2012. I am looking to a fabulous 2013 and wish the same for you. Please email me with any questions you have about crafting, using the Cricut or if there is a specific tutorial you would like to see on my blog. I have a new video; but haven't had time to post it. Hopefully I will have time later in January.
I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas and New Years and ready to get back to our normal routine. I know I am. Good luck to everyone on all you want to do in 2013. I hope it is a fantastic year for all of us.
Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health