Tuesday, August 14, 2012

National Stamping Month Special - Only $5 - Double "D" Stamp Set

August 15 - September 30, 2012 - National Stamping Month Special
August 15 - September 30, 2012 - "It's Your Day" - Two - "D" size stamp sets for only $5 with a $35 purchase!!! Retail price is $35.90.

Watch my Video demonstrating this double "D" stamp set

Hi fellow crafters and readers!!  I love CTMH as they are so generous!! To celebrate National Stamping month in September, CTMH is offering these two new My Acrylix stamp sets for just $5 with a minimum of $35 purchase in full retail products from August 15 - September 30th. Two D size sets in one envelope - which includes nearly 50 trendy images that makes it easy to capture the everyday moments in your life. The double set retails for $35.90. Have twice the fun stamping during National Stamping Month with our new, exclusive double stamp set!!

Close up view of these two stamp sets:





Don't forget - With a purchase of $50; you can also get the August or September stamp of the month - depending on which month you are shopping. August Stamp of the Month in August and September stamp of the month will be available in September. Awesome values!! Check back here on my blog for pictures when they are available!! You can see the new Stamp of the Month in the New Autumn/Winter Idea Book on the right side of my blog.

August Stamp of the Month - Baroque Borders
 

Also - CTMH has lowered the cost to join our team; where you will get discounts and state of the art training. For only $49 - you can now be part of my CTMH team!! The month of August will also offer a special tote bag when you join in August- only while supplies last!! Join early if you want the special tote bag.

Click here to join my team or to get additional information!!


Free Damask Tote Bag (retail value $50) when you join my team in August!! While supplies last!!

When you join my team in August you will receive an exclusive Damask Tote Bag for FREE (retail value $50)! This offer has limited availability, so act quickly to ensure you receive this darling tote bag. This offer is good for both the $49 and $99 New Consultant Kits (while supplies last).
Dates: Offer valid August 1, 2012 (9:00 am MDT) – August 31, 2012 (11:59 pm MDT)


Check out my new videos - Click here for the Cricut Art Philosophy video demonstrating how to use the card feature. Click here for the Cricut Artiste video showing you how to use the two handbooksClick here for my video using the new Double D stamp set and Cricut Artiste.   

Don't forget to check out the closeout specials - While Supplies Last.  There are some really great deals right now.  Ex: Scrapbook Albums for $2; Stickease $1, Ribbon $2.50 and much more!!
Happy Shopping!! Don't forget to check out the new Cricut Artiste collection. Click on the name for link or check the tab at top of the page on my blog.
Have a wonderful week!!
Remember - Keep On Creating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria