Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Free Perfect Pairs - Last Few Days

Hi all you beautiful crafters out there!!  I wanted to remind you that we are down to the last few days to receive your free Perfect Pairs paper packet with matching accessory.  The following paper packets and accessory are shown below with the dates.  Purchase $75 in product from me during these dates and you receive the free paper packet and accessory shown below.  (Valued $17.90)

July 21 - 25, 2012 - order $75 retail price and receive Mayberry paper packet and My Stickease Assortment free!!!  (Retail $17.90)




July 26 - July 29, 2012 - Order $75 during these dates and receive Sophia paper packet and My Stickease assortment for free!!  (Retail $17.90)



July 30 - July 31, 2012Order $75 in product and receive either Believe or Winter Wonderland with accessory for free!!!  (Retail $14.90)








Thanks for visiting my blog.  Have a wonderful day!!  Keep On Creating!! 

Hugs,
Gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria