Monday, November 15, 2021

All Occasion Card Using CTMH You Are Enough Product Special

Hello friends!   I hope it is cooling down for most of you by now.  It has been in the 90's for the past few days and in the upper 80's today.  I thought it was fall; but not so in Southern CA.  LOL!  Please stay safe.

I created several cards when this gorgeous paper came out and now it is retired.  The butterfly thin cuts are available so I still want to share my cards.  I had so much fun creating all different types of cards.  CTMH Facebook group has videos always available; so you can choose which type of crafting you would like to watch.  There are a lot of fabulous techniques that they share on the corporate videos.  I always learn something new. Here is the video for this card set; which would work with other papers/dies, etc.         

CTMH You Are Enough Card




Inside Card



Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Diamond - CTMH You Are Enough Stamp & Thin Cuts CC52114 (retired)
Butterfly inside - CTMH You Are Enough Sequins CC52112 (retired)
Frame inside - Gina Marie Designs Pleated Lace Rectangles

Paper - CTMH You Are Enough CC52110 (retired)
Cardstock - CTMH Sangria, Peach
Card Base - CTMH Value Pack Cards & Envelopes X254
Butterflies - Used CTMH Bashful Glitter Paper
Ink - Sangria
Dots - CTMH Documented Dots Z4177 (retired)
Sentiment - CTMH You Are My Happy CC1025 (retired)




I am entering this card in the following challenges:


Leann's World 101 Challenge - ATG (No limit) (Sunday)
 (Saturday)
Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - ATG (2 of 3)  (Friday)
   The Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge - ATG (No limit)  ?
     DL.ART Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (2 per day) (Thursday)
Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (4 of 10)  (Wednesday)
Happy Little Stampers - Use a Die (No limit)  (Tuesday
(Monday
A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge - ATG (No limit) (Other Date)



CTMH Artwork



Click above for more information

Join at anytime, once a year fee and earn $15 Cash back in your VIP account to use on any products except the specials or items on sale.

Earn 15% on every order (except the free stuff)
It's like having a free coupon all year long!

Earn a free SOTM ($18.95 Retail) every month when you order $50 or more

Message me on Messenger if you have questions.




Some Of My Favorites


CTMH Under The Mistletoe Stamp & Thin Cuts Z4107 (Nov/Dec Catalog)


CTMH In A Book Stamp & Thin Cuts Z4323 (Core Book)




These dies are stitched around the biggest die; plus each square is stitched on the inside; even though the photo does not show it.

These dies are stitched around the biggest die; plus each circle is stitched on the inside; even though the photo does not show it.

These dies are stitched around the biggest die; plus it is stitched on the inside die. This photo is correct.  There are Slimline Shaker window foam with acetate kits Z5019 to fit this New Slimline Shaker Die.


November Deck The Palms Special

Gorgeous options for this special.  Also sold individually.




Deck The Palms Cardmaking Workshop
Facebook Live Workshop - December 3 at 2 pm MST



and
Get these items free


 


See CTMH Specials on the side bars 


Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


6 comments:

  1. Tour cars is so pretty Gloria, Loving the paper. It has been in the 30s and 40s lately here in Indiana. Already feels like winter. Blah! I created a card recently using a Close To My Heart Stamp set. Hope you and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I seriously put Tour cars instead of your card. Good grief! 🤪

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great patterned paper combo. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your creativity and attention to detail truly shine through in your designs. It's inspiring to see the beautiful cards you've crafted.
    can i use my walmart gift card for gas

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your blog post about creating all-occasion cards using CTMH products. Thank you for sharing your artistic talents, and I look forward to seeing more of your card-making creations.
    New Born Baby Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful creativity showcased in your All Occasion Card with CTMH You Are Enough Product Special! Your artistic touch is truly special. By the way, have you discovered the 'https://savingcentstogether.com/promotions/jewson-discount-code' for potential savings on your craft supplies? Keep crafting and enjoying those beautiful moments!

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria