Friday, November 25, 2016

Close To My Heart Black Friday Special Over 50% off bundles

Hello friends!  I hope everyone is doing well.  I hope everyone that celebrates Thanksgiving had a wonderful time with family and friends.  We celebrated Thanksgiving with my husbands ex-wife and his son.  We went out for Chinese food and had Peking Duck, Peking Pork, Lions Head (just the name-LOL), fish with pine nuts, vegetables, and more. (lots of left overs).  We also went out for pie and coffee (pepsi for me) at Coco's after we ate.  

Close To My Heart Big 50% off Bundles for Black Friday!  This is a great time to choose your bundle and save!  There are cardmaking bundles as well as those that are labeled cardmaking and scrapbooking bundles.  I love those options. There should be something nice for everyone!  You can't go wrong with 50% off!  Only available till midnight tonight Mountain Time or while supplies last!  Options start at $35 bundles; and these will go first.


Don't forget your Stamp of the Month if you order $50 or more.  It's only $5.



Call, text, Facebook Message or email if you have questions.  Have a wonderful Holiday season!  

Thank you for stopping by my blog for a visit.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and more.   You can earn FREE products by joining one of my clubs.  You earn most of my commission with FREE CTMH products. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria