Monday, October 3, 2016

Halloween Card Using Ching-Chou Kuik The Perfect Pumpkin and Cricut Artbooking Cartridge

Celebrate Ching-Chou Kuik Blog 2nd Anniversary

Hello friends!  How is everyone doing?  I hope you have had a great summer and ready for fall.  I am ready for some cooler; but not cold weather.  Our problem in Southern CA is the wind comes with the cooler temperatures as well.  You really can't do much out in the wind. 

I rarely create Halloween cards; but I did enjoy creating this one.  Of course, it isn't scary; but I still thought it turned out pretty good.  I don't like spiders and yet I was able to add a spiderweb and a spider to this card.  I am just glad I am not the one receiving it.  LOL! Spiders give me nightmares.  I love bats and black cats; but spiders, not so much.  I hope you enjoy it.

CCK is celebrating our 2nd anniversary!  Ching-Chou Kuik is giving a free image "Spring Witch" to everyone who enters the October CCK blog challenge and the October Facebook challenge as well.  We can't wait to see your fabulous creations!  

It is time for another fabulous Ching-Chou Kuik Challenge; which is Halloween/Spooky.  I can't wait to see all of your wonderful creations!  Even if I don't like spiders; I still love to see everyone's creations.  I found this adorable mushroom border and was very happy the way it turned out.  I chose to use Ching-Chou Kuik The Perfect Pumpkin for my image. 

Daring Cardmakers - Making Memories - I created this card for 3 of my grandchildren.  I remember taking my children Trick or Treat when they were younger and how much they loved it.  I still love to see the costumes of the children when they come to our house.  I rarely get to answer the door; due to my smell issue; but sometimes I get a chance to look out the window at them.  My husband sits outside with the candy; so that I won't be exposed to the heavy colognes/perfumes that the parents/children sometimes wear.  

As You Like It - Favorite Color Combo & Why?  I have a lot of favorite color combinations and one of them is orange and red together.  These colors always remind me of the changing of the leaves.  In the fall when the colors change; there are so many orange and red combinations; and they look fabulous together. 

I used several different Cricut Cartridges - See list below card


Inside card


Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Image frame - Gina Marie Designs Crochet Lace Oval Die Set
Mushroom Border - Joy Crafts - Autumn
Bat, Spider, Spiderweb and Spooky word - Cricut Artbooking Cartridge
Happy Halloween inside - Cricut Create A Critter 2
Black Cat - Cricut Creativebug

Paper - Hot Off The Press Autumn Leaves
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Tangerine, Willow, Black and Poppy
Paper for Mushroom base on front - Basic Home Fundamentals
Grass for Mushroom base on front - CTMH Willow cardstock
Mushrooms on Mushroom base on front - CTMH Poppy Cardstock
Paper for Mushroom border inside - CTMH Paper Fundamentals Adventure
White dots on Mushrooms - Gelly Roll
Ink - CTMH Tangerine

Copic Markers 
Skin - E0000, E000, E00
Hair - Y11, Y15, Y21
Leaves & Eyes - G43
Cat - C1, C4, RV00
Mushrooms & Clothing Trim - R35
Dress & Hat - YR02
Pumpkin - YR18
Sky - B00





I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/option (1 of 3) (Sunday)
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
 A Gem Of A Challenge - Halloween (No limit) (Saturday)
Let's Color Saturday Linky Party - Creature or Critter  (No limit)
Scrapper's Delights - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
The Pencil Case - Anything Goes (1 of 2)
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes (1 of 2) (Friday)
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Daring Cardmakers - Making Memories (No limit)
PDE Linky Party - Cards Only (No limit)
Polkadoodles - Anything Goes (1 of 2)
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes (1 - 3)
As You Like It - Favorite Color Combo & Why (See note above picture) (1 of 3) (Thursday)
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes (1 of 2)
DL.Art Thursday Challenge - Anything Goes (1 each day)
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes (No limit)  (Wednesday)
 The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes/option (1 of 3)
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes (1 of 5)
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes (1 of 2)  (Tuesday)
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes (1 of 3) (Monday)
 Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes (1 of 3) 
Ooh La La Creations - Feminine (Isn't she?) (No limit)
Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog - Anything Goes w/option (No limit)
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)
Classic Design Team Open Challenge - Anything Goes (1 of 3) 


October Stamp Of The Month
Only $5 with a $50 purchase or $17.95 with no purchase

CTMH Yuletide Joy

CTMH Artwork Using October Stamp Of The Month




Thank you for stopping by my blog for a visit.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and more.   You can earn FREE products by joining one of my clubs.  You earn most of my commission with FREE CTMH products. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


30 comments:

  1. WOW I love how you used all of the dies to frame the beautiful image. Orange and red look great together. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything goes October Linky Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Good luck and hope to see again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cute spooky card. Love the colour combo. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous image and fabulous die-cuts!
    Thank you for joining us at both The Pencil Case and Digi Choosday! Jane (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very feminine witch...... Love her. Thank you for sharing it with us at OLL challenges wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card! Love all your dies. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday. Jane P. DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back Gloria, fabulous halloween card. Love the choice of colours and the image is gorgeous. Wonderful use of dies.Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Good luck in the draw and look forward to seeing more of you work. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very cute Halloween card Gloria, love your coloring and wonderful design.
    Thank you so much for sharing!

    Ellie
    Let's Color Linky Party
    Critters and Creatures Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Halloween card! Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Linky Party.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous cards. I do love the black cat that features on them both and such a nice memory to share with us at Daring Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super card.Just love the colours,they give a beautiful Autumn glow.Clever use of dies to create the the scene around the image.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gloria beautiful cards. llok at scrapbookstampsocietych
    you have still a couple of days.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
      Good Luck and hope to see you again

      Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

      Delete
  13. This is a beautiful card!! I love all the different elements you used and how beautifully they all blend together!! Great job!!
    Thanks for playing at Crafty Gals Corner!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the cute Halloween card and great die-cuts---Thank you for joining us at Simply Papercrafts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very beautiful Halloween creation. Love the colours and the image is fabulous. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm not a big fan of Halloween but I do love this, all the lovely details and the beautiful image. Great inside the card too. Thanks so much for sharing with us at OLL. Lynn x DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a beautiful creation. Thanks for joining in the fun at The Pencil Case.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Usually we only see the front of the card. I love those shows us also the back than anything else is taken care of as much as the front. A card that deserves to win.
    Thanks for playing along at Brown Sugar this week.
    We look forward to seeing you again next time.
    Hugs
    Brown Sugar DT
    creativEle

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning card and lovely colouring, I love the inside too. Thanks for joining us in our 'Anything Goes/Christmas' challenge at Polkadoodles,
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete
  20. A gorgeous card Gloria, beautiful rich colours.
    Thank you for joining us for our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Gloria, I just popped back to say thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great card love the colours, thank you for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a wonderful creation! I'm a little late stopping by, but thanks so much for playing with us at PDE Linky Party. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (PDE DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous hun thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles for our challenge 38 hugs Aly xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous hun thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles for our challenge 38 hugs Aly xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fabulous card, love the way you have used the dies around your gorgeous image.
    Thank you for joining us at Scrappers Delights.
    Michelle DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow lots of fab diecuts. A lovely image too. Wonderful Halloween creation. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create this month.
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great card - thanks for joining us at the Classic Design Team Open Challenge and good luck!

    Helen x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria