Wednesday, September 7, 2016

CTMH Create Kindness Card Using CTMH September Special and Cricut Artbooking Cartridge

Hello friends.  Now that kids are back to school; what is everyone doing with all that time?   LOL!  I know most of you had to return to jobs yourself and just keeping up with all the extra activities of children is a full time job.  I hope everyone has time to craft; at least a little. Crafting is my only sanity right now.

I have been having fun creating with the new CTMH National Stamping Month - Create Kindness card kit.  I only used a few of the pink card base.  You can find more information about them by scrolling down.  I have pictures of all the options you have in purchasing these adorable stamp sets with enough to create 24 cards.  

I am sending this set to my CTMH customers this month; so I had to be creative.  This 3 x 3 card size won't mail with USPS; so I added them to a regular sized card.  I could send them as they are in a regular sized envelope; but it was fun just to see what I could do with them. This idea came from Betsy Lewis Gully, another CTMH consultant.  Thanks so much Betsy for the idea.

I actually cut these in half; so I can create something else with the other side.  I didn't see any reason to keep them as a full card; since I was including them as part of a larger card.  


Create Kindness Card Kit
Emerald Cardstock behind card; used just to show the white border of card.
Using Create Kindness Card Kit - Available Sept. only



See video for more ideas



For Inside Envelope
Can be used alone for family & friends 
Frames - Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge and Cricut Artbooking Cartridge
I used 4 different frames for this set of cards

No. 1 - Fancy Frame
Cricut Artbooking Cartridge


No. 2 Frame
Cricut Artbooking Cartridge


No. 3 Scalloped frame
Cricut Artbooking Cartridge



No. 4 Scalloped Frame with circles
Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge



Supplies used to create these cards:

Dies 
No. 1 - 3 Frames - Cricut Artbooking Cartridge
No. 4 frame - Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge (retired)
Circles and patterned card base - CTMH Create Kindness Card Kit CC1145

Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy and Raspberry
Embossing Folder - CTMH Diamond Z3020 (retired)
Stamp with Smile - CC1153 or part of card kit CC1145
Stamp with Sentiment - CC1154 or part of card kit CC1145
Ribbon - Celebrate It 360
Ink - CTMH Archival Black Ink - came with card kit CC1145; and Cotton Candy
Sequins - CTMH Calypso Sequins (retired)

Markers 
Flowers - RV06, RV09, RV17, RV19
Leaves - G43


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

 Scrappers Delights - Anything Goes (1 of 3) (Sunday)
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes/Autumn Colors (No limit) (Friday)
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Anything Goes w/sent (1 of 5) (Thursday
Craft Rocket Challenges - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Crafting With An Attitude - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
                   DL.Art Thursday Challenge - Anything Goes (1 each day)
Time Out Challenges - Inspired By Words (No limit)  
Crafting By Designs - Ribbons (1 of 3) (Wednesday)
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes (No limit) 
Paper Shelter Challenge - Embossing (1 of 3)
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes (1 of 5)
Wonderful Wednesday - Anything Goes (No limit)
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes (1 of 3) (Tuesday)
Sunny Day Crafting - Anything Goes (No limit) 
Crafty Boots - You Are My Sunshine (No limit) (Monday)
Heart 2 Heart - Use a CTMH Stamp (No limit)
Ooh La La Creations - Girlie (No limit)
Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog - Anything Goes w/option (No limit)
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes (No limit)
Crafty Awesomeness - Anything Goes w/colored image (No limit)




CTMH September Special
National Stamping Month

Celebrate National Stamping Month this September by making hand-stamped cards to create a little more kindness in the world! Our Create Kindness card kit contains all of the supplies you’ll need to create 24 beautiful handmade cards, which feature sentiments to brighten someone’s day! The kit can be yours for only $46.95 USD/$ 60.95 CAD —a 15% savings off the retail value!  

Sold as a set, card kit alone or individual stamps - to fit the needs of everyone!

CC1145 Create Kindness Card Kit


The Create Kindness card kit contains all of the supplies needed to create 24 beautiful, handmade cards that you can use to brighten someone’s day! Thanks to the pre-printed card bases, these cards come together in no time, leaving you more time to do something thoughtful for someone! Watch the hashtag #createkindness on Instagram and Facebook to see what acts of kindness these little cards are inspiring, and join the conversation by posting some pictures of your own! 

Create Kindness card kit includes (1) My Acrylix® mini stamp organizer, (8) exclusive M-size stamp sets, (24) 3" × 3" pre-printed card bases with envelopes, (24) pre-cut 1 ¾" white circles, (1) 2" × 2" My Acrylix® block, and (1) mini Archival Black Exclusive Inks™ stamp pad.

Sold as a set, card kit alone or individual stamps - to fit the needs of everyone!

Choose the set that works best for you.

CC1145 Create Kindness Card Kit
CC1146 (24) pre-printed card bases, envelopes, and circles 
CC1147 My Acrylix® Create Kindness—Beautiful 
CC1148 My Acrylix® Create Kindness—Enjoy 
CC1149 My Acrylix® Create Kindness—Friend 
CC1150 My Acrylix® Create Kindness—Hello 
CC1151 My Acrylix® Create Kindness—Everything 
CC1152 My Acrylix® Create Kindness—Love 
CC1153 My Acrylix® Create Kindness—Smile 
CC1154 My Acrylix® Create Kindness—Special


* Offer valid September 1 – September 30 while supplies last. Shipping/handling rates are based on full retail price of discounted items.





Only $5 with a $50 order or purchase at $17.95.
"Blessed Beyond Measure"
Just in time for Thanksgiving.



Thank you for stopping by my blog for a visit.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and more.   You can earn FREE products by joining one of my clubs.  You earn most of my commission with FREE CTMH products. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!

It's Good For Your Health!!


  

17 comments:

  1. sweet and wonderful cards Gloria
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty designs, Gloria; I love the striped one especially! Thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just look at all of those cute little cards, they are so sweet Gloria. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really clean and fresh Love the simple color palette TFS Craft Rocket Ch Lis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such darling, fresh cards, Gloria! Thanks for the reminder, too, that I need to place my order Where does the time go?!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card love the colours, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful thanks for joining the challenge at Crafting by Designs good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How pretty the autumn themed stamp set is, Gloria! lovely!

    The cricket cartridge project to show the various frames is fantastic! But your little posy card on top is my favorite! Gorgeous bright colors, and makes me feel happy just looking at it!

    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge "Anything Craft Goes". I hope you have enjoyed playing along as much as we have enjoyed seeing your talent. Please check back to see if you are a winner!
    crafty hugs,
    de
    P.S. I'd love for you to visit my personal blog if you have a chance. Thanks!
    {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful cards! Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with an Attitude :) xx Mari

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty selection of cards and all so beautifully designed.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card. Thank you for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty collection of cards.
    Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely group of cards. I like the clean, fresh lines! Thanks for sharing at Craft Rocket Challenges. Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. What sweet cards- I really love that first one! Thanks for joining us at H2H challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome project! Thank you for sharing with us at Scrappers Delights!

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria