Thursday, April 28, 2016

Get Well Pleated card Using New CTMH Happy Times Paper pack

Hello friends! I hope everyone is doing well.  It has been fairly warm here in Southern CA this past week; but a little cooler right now. 

It has been a very busy and very tough week for me.  I spent most of my days on the phone with the Dr's and my sister's for my mother's care.  Unfortunately, my sweet mother passed away on Wednesday morning.  She was in so much pain; so it was a blessing for her; so she won't have to suffer any longer.  It has been very tough on all of us; especially my sisters and brother who have been visiting her at the nursing home this past two weeks.  

I needed a break from everything I have been dealing with and wanted to get my mind off of all the sadness I have been feeling.  Crafting is the best outlet for me and helps me so much to cope with all the stress I have had in my life.  I love to share my creations and hopefully cheer someone else with what I have created.

I created this last Get Well Card for my mother several days ago; using the new CTMH Happy Times paper pack that you can get for free in May with each $60 purchase, or you can purchase it for $14.95.  It is gorgeous and has several sheets with foil on them.  This card is using two different papers.  This was my first time to try this pretty pleated card front.  I am sharing the video that I used to create it.  It was super fun.  

Sorry if this is all out of whack.  It looks fine on Blogger; but when I view it; it has a lot of misplaced sentences, etc.  Crazy system.  

CTMH Happy Times Paper Pack
Be sure to fold from both ends into the middle; rather than what she shows on this video, to get the one I created here.


Inside Card
Using CTMH Charming Cascades D1668
 and Life is Sweeter With You M1053



Supplies used to create this card:

Paper - CTMH Happy Times (May Special 2016-Free with $60 purchase or buy for only $14.95 a pack.

Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy and Goldrush

Ribbon- Celebrate It
Ink - CTMH Pomegranite
Sequins - CTMH Coral Reef Sequins (Z3042 - on clearance right now)
Sentiment front - New In May - CTMH Tickled Pink - C1651
Sentiment inside - CTMH Life Is Sweeter With You - M1053
Heart inside and out - CTMH Charming Cascades - D1668





I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Addicted To Stamps - Paper Embellishments/Chipboard (2 of 3)  (Sunday)
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/option (1 of 3)
Amusing - Anything Goes (1 of 2)
CAS On Sunday - Tic Tac Toe (Floral/Stamp/Ribbon) (1 of 3)
Glitter 'N' Sparkle - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
My Time To Craft - Get Well Soon (No limit) (Saturday)
Scrapper's Delights - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Sweet Stampin' - Pink & Girly (1 of 3)
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes (1 of 3) (Friday)
Creative Corner - Words (2 of 3)  
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes (1 of 3)  
Kitty Bee Designs - April Showers Bring May Flowers (2 of 2)  
PDE Linky Party - Anything Goes (No limit)
The Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge - Earth Day (2 of 3)
Jades Sparkling Butterflies - Anything Goes (1 of 3) (Thursday)  
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
Cre8tive Hands Friends - Anything Goes (2 of 2)  
DL.Art Thursday Challenge - Anything Goes (1 each day)  
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes (No limit) (Wednesday)
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes (1 of 5)
                                    Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes (1 of 5)
Wonderful Wednesdays - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes (1 of 3) (Tuesday)
Retarte - Anything Goes (No limit) 
Through The Craftroom Door - Anything Goes (1 of 2)
Artistic Inspiration - Anything Goes (No limit) (Monday)
Craft-Dee Bowz - Anything Goes w/ handmade bow (1 of 3)
Craftin Desert Divas - In The Garden (No limit)
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
2 Creative Chicks - Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)



National Scrapbooking Month 
May Special Only
FREE Paper pack with each $60 purchase
Or Purchase for $14.95
Some foil pages included



Happy Times Stamp set to match can be purchased for $17.95 to go with the paper set.  It is CC1064.  There is also a free Card kit and Scrapbooking kit instructions for everyone who receives this paper pack.  Be sure to tell your Consultant that you need the tutorial for these kits.  They are not included.








May Stamp Of The Month

$5.00 with $50 purchase or buy for only $17.95; 

with no purchase.




 CTMH Artwork - Created by CTMH










Thank you for stopping by my blog for a visit.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and more.   You can earn FREE products by joining one of my clubs.  You earn most of my commission with FREE CTMH products. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!! 

It's Good For Your Health!!

18 comments:

  1. Oh I am deeply sorry to hear about your precious Mom. May special memories keep her alive in your hearts. Gloria please take time to grieve and take care of yourself too xxx

    Your card is once again so beautifully designed and thought through. And yes crafting will always be the best therapy xxx

    Caring Hugs
    Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is that pleated card! Love the colors and design! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Thank you for joining us at Stampartpapel Retarte#75
    Alexandra Dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card
    thanks for playing with us at addicted to stamps
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card <3
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner Challenges.
    Hugs from Therese, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear about your Mum.

    Gorgeous card, thank you for playing with Sweet Stampin'. Hope you can join our new challenge too. Take good care!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card and great ideas!! Thanks for sharing and joining Scrapper's Delights Challenge at http://scrappers-delights-challenge-blog.blogspot.co.uk/...

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card! This paper pack is great; one of the best "special" pack CTMH has done! Love the way you used the heart stamp! Thanks for sharing with us over at TTCRD.
    Katrina
    ScrappyHorses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for dropping by WAW this week and linking up your creation -Fab card creation here! TFS Have a blessed day- John 3:16 Gail Scott WAW DT http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to hear about your mom. Your card is beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, love the colours and image is showcased beautifully. Thinking of you & your family at this time.
    Denise {Owner of LPOCF}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, your card looks a lot like spring. I love your paper embellishment with this wonderful paper! Thanks for joining us at addicted to stamps challenge, best wishes Alma

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very beautiful. Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
    DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great pleated card...TFS it with KBD Aloha Friday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice cards.
    Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    xx Valentina DT team xx
    Tinka's paper wonderlland

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty card. Really like the folds! Beautiful colors. Thank you for joining us this week at Kraftin Kimmmie stamps WW challenge! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute card great idea with the pleating.

    Thanks for joining us ta kitty bees

    Tracey dt

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely card you have made here which fits perfectly the Jade’s Sparkling Butterflies Challenge this fortnight. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw.

    Kym (Jade’s Sparkling Butterflies Design Team Member)

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria