Saturday, April 30, 2016

All Occasion Card Using Ching Chou Kuik "Love Birds"

Hello friends!  I hope you are all doing well.  When this post comes out; I will be in Missouri for my sweet Mother's funeral.  It is a very difficult time in our lives.  It is very hard to lose someone you love; but I think losing a parent, child or spouse is probably the hardest of them all.  Please say a prayer for me and for my family; as we go through this difficult life challenge.  Thank you so very much.

I know a lot of people will think I am crazy taking time to create these posts before I leave town; but sometimes a distraction is what we need to move forward with our lives.  Crafting and typing these posts are things I enjoy; and it relaxes me most of the time.  I haven't been able to create anything since mom passed away; but at least I can share the things I have created. Mom loved all the cards I created for her; and there were many of them over the past few years.  

Each morning and several times a day; I spend looking out the window at my beautiful mother cat and her 3 kittens.  I love to watch those sweet babies running and playing with each other.  It makes me smile and laugh; which is always a good thing.  It is especially important now; as I go through another major change in my life.  I picked up my cell phone and started to call my mom today; but then remembered she wasn't there any longer.  I called her at least once a day for several years.  That will probably be the hardest part to get used to.  I loved to hear her voice and know that she was OK.  I have to trust that she really is OK now; without all the pain and suffering.    

It is time for another fabulous challenge with Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge 33.  We would love to see your fabulous creations.  We have two sponsors this week.  Ching-Chou Kuik and Michelle R Designs (digital designer paper).  I am using Ching-Chou Kuik "Love Birds".  I really love this image.




Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Frame - Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight

Paper - Lemoncraft House of Roses
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy and Sorbet
Ribbon - Really Reasonable Ribbon Aqua & Coral Mix - April 2015?
Bling - Recollections
Ink - Sky

Markers
Skin - E0000, E000, E00
Hair - Y21, Y23, YR21, YR23, YR24
Leaves - G94, G99
Flowers - R32, R35
Victorian Flourish - BG18
Birds - BG72, BG18
Eyes - BG01



I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Addicted To Stamps - Paper Embellishments/Chipboard (3 of 3)  (Sunday)
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/option (1 of 3) (Saturday)
ColorYour World With Lacy Sunshine - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes (3 of 3) (Friday)
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes (1 of 3)  
PDE Linky Party - Anything Goes (No limit)
Jades Sparkling Butterflies - Anything Goes (2 of 3) (Thursday)  
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes (3 of 3)  
DL.Art Thursday Challenge - Anything Goes (1 each day)  
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes (No limit) (Wednesday)
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes (2 of 5)
                                    Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes (2 of 5)
Wonderful Wednesdays - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes (2 of 3) (Tuesday)
Retarte - Anything Goes (No limit) 
Through The Craftroom Door - Anything Goes (2 of 2)
Artistic Inspiration - Anything Goes (No limit) (Monday)
Craft-Dee Bowz - Anything Goes w/ handmade bow (1 of 3)
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
Classic Design Team Open Challenge - Anything Goes (1 of 3) (Other Date)



National Scrapbooking Month 
May Special Only
FREE Paper pack with each $60 purchase
Or Purchase for $14.95
Some foil pages included



Happy Times Stamp set to match can be purchased for $17.95 to go with the paper set.  It is CC1064.  There is also a free Card kit and Scrapbooking kit instructions for everyone who receives this paper pack.  Be sure to tell your Consultant that you need the tutorial for these kits.  They are not included.









May Stamp Of The Month

$5.00 with $50 purchase or buy for only $17.95; 

with no purchase.




 CTMH Artwork - Created by CTMH









Thank you for stopping by my blog for a visit.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and more.   You can earn FREE products by joining one of my clubs.  You earn most of my commission with FREE CTMH products. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!! 

It's Good For Your Health!!


20 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear of your Mother's passing Gloria, thinking of you at this sad time. Beautiful card and image.
    Hugs,
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the loss of your mother. I understand your sentiment in this days. Big hugs!
    Thank you for joining us at Retarte#75 with that sweet card.
    Maria Pilar (Stampartpapel DT Coordinator)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet. I love the image and your coloring is so wonderful
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes MAY Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
    DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry for your loss! Your card is lovely! I love the image and you colored it beautifully! Thanks for playing along with us at the DL.ART May Linky Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, she does have a sadness in her eyes that I know you are feeling. Keeping you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for sharing your project and entering our Challenge at Creative Fingers Challenge Blog.
    Angie DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card! beautiful coloring! Thank you for playing at TTCRD this week... Hope I will see again soon!
    Hugs,
    Alessandra - DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Gloria, Thought I'd stop in and let you know that your card is a beauty and so is the coloring on the image you used.But most of all I wanted to let you know how how sorry I am to hear of the loss of your mother. I am sure she is watching over you and your family now. You and your family are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, and love your coloring! Thanks for joining our challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
    Marilyn DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your coloring of your image is so cool! I love how you put the dots on the chicks and made her cheeks rosie. Stunning coloring. You always inspiring me thanks.

    Tamie DT teammie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card I love the Love Bird image. You colored her so beautifully. I am praying for you and your family. Losing your mom is so hard. I lost mine just over a year ago. She is watching over you and your family. It must be especially hard with Mothers Day coming up. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Mothers Day Challenge. Katie-DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gloria, I'm so sorry for the loss of your Mom. I think you're smart to continue doing what brings joy to you, especially during this difficult time. Thanks so much for sharing this pretty with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love this artist's images, they are super fantastic and you have colored this image beautifully and your design is just gorgeous. Nice work.

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Gloria the colours and image are wonderful, thank you for joining our challenge at Addicted To Stamps
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. So sorry for your loss Gloria. Your card is beautiful and anyone would love to receive it. Thank you for joining us at Jade's Sparkling Butterflies challenge. Mary DT x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Gloria, I'm sorry to hear about your loss. It's very hard losing our parents and I miss my dad every day. He's been gone 1 1/2 years now and sometimes I forget he's gone because I always felt he'd always be here. I hope your heart feels better soon. I, also, took refuge in my crafting when Dad died and I made him a card the week after he died and put it with the things I want to remember him by. I used a picture of him when he was around 8 years old on my card. The card you made here is very pretty and your bow is gorgeous. You're in my prayers. --Gail P.S. Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ for our May challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So sorry for your loss Gloria. This is a beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with us at Artistic Inspirations and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a pretty card Gloria!

    Thinking of you and your family.

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card, Gloria - amazing colouring and a really pretty design.

    Thank you for sharing with us here today at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Helen DT Classic Open Design Team Challenge 

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria