Saturday, December 5, 2015

Easel Card Using Deedee's Digis "Raggedy Sisters", Cricut Artiste and Cricut Art Philosphy Cartridges



Hello friends.  It has been perfect weather in Southern CA; but I know it is getting cold in some areas; and snow already in others.  I hope everyone is doing well and starting to get ready for Christmas.  Can you believe it is only 3 weeks from today?  Wow!  I am so not ready.  I didn't create Christmas cards each month like I normally do; so that really put me behind schedule.  We went to MO to visit family for Thanksgiving and that made me even later.  I have had trouble getting started since vacation.  I am sure all of you know what you feel like when you get home from vacation; you need another vacation from your vacation.  
LOL!  

I just heard that Deedee's Digi Designs is closing her shop at the end of December; which makes me sad.  Her creations are fabulous!  The good news is that she has all of her fabulous digi sets on sale for 75% off until closing; so get over there and start shopping.  Click here for the link.   Most are .75 or less.  I bought 11 sets and only paid $7.32 for all of them.  That is a steal!  She has colored digis; as well as black and white; so you have a choice to color or use her precolored digis; all in the same set.  I love using the precolored ones; since I think they are perfect already!  How can you beat perfection!  

Visit Deedees Digis for 75% off.  Store closing Dec. 31, 2015.


We have 3 Fabulous Sponsors for Challenge 23 -  Sami Stamps, Michele R Designs & Deedee's Digis.  Visit Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Blog to see prizes.

I chose this adorable Precolored Deedee's Digi's Raggedy Sisters.  Aren't they just precious? Only .63 cents right now for the set.  I gave this card to my sister Becky; while we were staying at her house before Thanksgiving.  I planned on creating one for my other sister, Alice; but haven't gotten around to it yet.  I don't seem to have my creating Mojo back yet; after 10 days of vacation.  






Front of my card when closed (Using Precolored Image)


Inside of card when Closed



Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Frames - HOTP 4 Lacy Rectangles
Scalloped sentiment frame - Cricut Art Philosophy
Heart border - Cricut Artiste
Hearts - From the border die

Image - Deedee's Digi's Precolored Raggedy Sisters
Paper - Hot Off The Press "Rhapsody"
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Crystal Blue
Ink - CTMH Crystal Blue
Glitter - CTMH Glitz Glitter Gel (retired)
White Pearl Flowers - mbtreasurista.com
Ribbon - Offray

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes (1 of 3) (Wednesday)
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
Creative Moments - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes (No limit) 
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes (1 of 5)
As You Like It - Masculine or Feminine (Why) Love girly cards, easier for me (1 of 3) (Thursday)
Crafting With An Attitude - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Craft Rocket Challenges - Anything Goes (1 of 3) 
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
DL.Art Thankful Thursday - Anything Goes (1 daily)
Outlawz Challenges - Anything Goes w/option (1 of 3)
Southern Girls Challenge - A Bit Of What You Fancy (Frames/Pearls/Easel cards) (1 of 3)
Starz Stampz Challenge - Lots of Layers (2 of 3)
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes (1 of 2)
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes (1 of 3) (Friday)
PDE Linky Party - Anything Goes (No limit)
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes (No limit) 
 Come and Get It - Anything Goes w/sentiment (2 of 3)  (Sunday
Craft-Dee Bowz - Anything Goes w/bow (No limit) (Monday)
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
House of Cards - Anything Goes (No limit)
Not Just Cards - Anything Goes (No limit)
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes (1 of 3) (Tuesday)
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes (1 of 5)
 Retarte - Anything Goes (No limit) 
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes (1 of 2)
Tuesday Throwdown - Cute & Cuddly (1 of 3)
2 Creative Chicks - Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)
Crop Stop Blog - Anything Goes (2 of 5)
Just Keep On Creating - Anything Goes (No limit)





Only $5 with a purchase of $50 qualifying order 

(Clearance items do not count)






Artwork for December Stamp Of The Month 
Candlelight Garden - S1512

















Includes: 

Gorgeous black CTMH Everyday Life Album

Everyday Life 2016 planner Pages

Everyday Life Perfect Plan Roller Stamp

Items to use with the Everyday Life Planners:

CC1058 Picture My Life Scrapbooking Program 
Z3192 Memory Protectors 4 x 6
Z3191 Memory Protectors 4 x 3
Z3211 Everyday Life Washi Tape
Z3210 My Crush Everyday Life Pages
All the Picture My Life cards go with it.



Thank you for stopping by my blog for a visit.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and more.   You can earn FREE products by joining one of my clubs.  You earn most of my commission with FREE CTMH products. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!! 
It's Good For Your Health!!


31 comments:

  1. Darling card, Gloria! Hope your weekend is extra special, hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pretty card Gloria.

    A tad envious of your weather, here in the UK we have gales and rain not to mention cold temps.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card! House of Cards blog hop with prizes is going on if you you want to stop by. Hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh sweet rag doll image darling card TFS Craft Rocket Challenges Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. DARLING card!!! I absolutely LOVE the image. Thank you for joining us at PDE Linky Party.

    Sue - PDE Linky Party DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet! Thanks for linking up over at PDE Linky Party.
    I hope you’ll come link up again soon!
    Janis, Owner & DT Member
    Pause Dream Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reminds me of RagdollyAnna that used to be on the telly when I was so much younger!!! Thanks for sharing with us this month. Lisa DT Craft Rocket Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card Gloria and so glad you have joined us at Twisted Thursday.
    Hugs Pat

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a adorable and sweet card. Love the details and cute images. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute. Beautifully colored image...thanks for the link, I'm heading to Deedee's next. Thanks for playing along with us at As You Like It Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, thank you for joining us at Stampartpapel Retarte#66
    Alexandra Dt

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute Gloria! Thank you so much for sharing your creation with us at Pause Dream Enjoy, Jackie CT member

    ReplyDelete
  14. super darling card!!! I LOVE it! thank you for linking up with us at PDE Linky Party~DT elecia

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a darling card! I LOVE the fun image! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh what an adorable image. Cute card.Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. We look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work. Hugs, Barbara { Craft-Dee BowZ}

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! Your card is fabulous, Gloria! I love all the details and how you combined them all so beautifully! Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party!


    Diana ♥
    Leelee Card Designs
    PDE Linky Party Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such adorable raggedy sisters! Love the papers and the die you used on this card.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a sweet card! Thank you for sharing with us!

    Hugs, Melissa PDE DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so sweet Gloria. I love the image, and the layers and dies on your card are beautiful. Thank you for joining our challenge at Craft Your Passion. We hope to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card. Great image and sentiment Gloria. I love it.
    Hugs,
    Lynn, LPoCF DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Truly an awesome Easel card. Great job! Thanks a lot for joining last week's Challenge and would love to see you again this week at Word Art Wednesday. Leaving you with an encouragement found in Psalm 125:2 which tells us, "As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the LORD surrounds his people both now and forevermore." Have a great day!

    Hugs always,
    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my goodness. This is such a cute easel card. Thanks for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  24. hi Gloria,
    this card is so lovely and I love the sentiment as well. All the elements you have included really go beautifully together. Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes December link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Waw this looks really gorgeous and sweet. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It Challenge. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very cute and gorgeously girly too. Thank you so much for entering our December Challenge. I hope we see you again in the January challenge. Have a lovely Christmas and wonderful New Year Karen P (DT House of Cards)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very cute easel card - LOVE the girlie details! Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like it!

    ReplyDelete
  28. A great creation - thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls Creations.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  29. An adorable card. Love the sweet image. Thanks for sharing with us at Southern Girls Design. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gorgeous card! Such a sweet image! Thank you for joining our December Challenge at the House of Cards. Wishing you a Prosperous & Happy New Year!
    Ruza, HOC-Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria