Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Thinking Of You Card Using Sweet Pea A Clown For You and Cricut Artiste Cartridge

Hello friends.   I am celebrating my 600 Followers and 3 years with Close To My Heart; and would love for all of you to participate in my Blog Celebration.  Click here for the blog post. Join my followers on Google Friend Connect, leave a comment on my blog celebration post and link your blog with Mr. Linky.  No blog, no problem.  Leave me a comment stating that you don't have a blog. I will add you to my list manually.  

I am giving away at least 25 wonderful prizes; maybe more; depending on number of entries. Anyone who wins outside US will qualify for digi stamps from my wonderful sponsors; as I am not allowed to send CTMH products outside the US.  I am doing a separate drawing for a $25 shopping spree of qualified CTMH products; for everyone who orders more than $50 from my CTMH website during my blog celebration.  

Thank you to everyone who has joined my blog celebration and/or purchased at least $50 to get into my grand prize drawing.  I appreciate all of you very much!

It is time for Sweet Pea Progressive Facebook Challenge Part 2.  We were given this adorable image Sweet Pea Katerina Koukiotis "A Clown For You".  You can start at any time and enter Part 1 with Anything Goes; or you can purchase this image and create for the current challenge Part 2; which ends Oct. 18.  Each month if you enter Part 1; you get the next months image free.

I created a Thinking of You/Thank you card using Outlawz Sketch for this week.  A new sketch is challenge starts every Wednesday.  This is my first time to enter one of their challenges.  They have a different one for each day of the week.  

CTMH Kaleidoscope Paper
Cricut Artiste Cartridge


Inside Card 
Cricut Artiste Cartridge
Sentiments - CTMH Sending Love B1504


Sketch used for this card


Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Frames around Digi - Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A & B
Scalloped Heart border - Cricut Artiste; pg. 71
Heart Tabs - Cricut Artiste; pg. 72
Scalloped Hearts - Cricut Artiste; pg. 71
Heart border front - Cricut Artistry; pg. 10

Image - Sweet Pea Katerina Koukiotis "A Clown For You"
Paper - CTMH Kaleidoscope
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy and Pear
Ink - CTMH Gypsy & Crystal Blue
Sentiments - CTMH Sending Love B1504
Bling - CTMH Flamingo Dots Z1934
Glitter - Sakura Gelly Roll

Markers - Copics
Hair - YG13, G40, G43
Face - E0000, E000, E00
Gloves & Eyes - YG13
Clown Suit - RV63, RV55, Y21
Shoes - V17
Ground - C1



I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Art By Miran - Anything Goes (2 of 3) (Friday)
Polkadoodles - Use A Die Cut (1 of 2)
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes (No limit)
Wags 'n Whiskers - Use a Die Cut (1 of 2)
My Sheri Crafts - Pink and Pretty (No limit) (Saturday)
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes or Pink (1 of 3) (Sunday)
Color Your World With Lacy Sunshine - Anything Goes (3 of 3)
One Stitch At A Time - Pink or Awareness (No limit)
Scrapbook Blessings Club - Anything Goes/Digi Stamp (No limit)
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes (1 of 3) (Monday)
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Not Just Cards - Anything Goes (No limit)
Inky Chicks - Think Pink (No limit) (Tuesday)
Just Keep On Creating - Anything Goes (No limit)
Paper Minutes - Patterns and Glitter (No limit)
Papertake Weekly - Two By Two (2 Cardstock colors) (1 of 5)
Retarte - Anything Goes (No limit)
Sweet Stamps - Anything Goes (No limit)
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes (1 of 2) 
Unicorn Challenge - Think Pink (1 of 3)
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes (No limit) (Wednesday)
Outlawz Sketch  - Sketch (No limit)
Wonderful Wednesdays - Anything Goes (No limit)
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes (3 of 5)
As You Like It Challenge - Monochrome or Colour (I prefer colour/lots of bright colors, because they make me feel good; even when I am having a bad day.) (1 of 3) (Thursday)
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes (3 of 3) 
Crafting With An Attitude - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Craft Rocket Challenges - Pink (Cancer Awareness) (1 of 3)
DL.Art Thankful Thursday - Anything Goes (1 daily)
Star Stampz Challenge - Add a Sentiment (1 of 3)
2 Creative Chicks - Anything Goes (Unlimited) (Other Date)
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything Goes (No limit)
Creative Craft Cottages Challenges - Your Favorite Color (Purple/Pink) (3 of 3)





Thank you for stopping by my blog for a visit.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and more.   You can earn FREE products by joining one of my clubs.  You earn most of my commission with FREE CTMH products. Call, text or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!! 
It's Good For Your Health!!

29 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always. What a cute little clown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image and love the bright coloured papers---Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just too cute Gloria, I love the green hair and the bright colours are just great. Thanks so much for continuing to share your creations at Anything goes, Just keep on creating. I always enjoy seeing your cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card, Gloria. Thanks SO MUCH for sharing your art in our challenges. It means SO much to me, you don't even know. Have a blessed week, and I hope to have you stop by again real soon.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    P.S. I prayed for you today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so super cute I love your coloring great job!! I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes OCTOBER Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! So colorful and fun! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

    Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
    http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous creation Gloria and loving your interpretation of the layout you have followed. Awesome matching up of your dp and the colours you used in the digi colouring :) Thank you for joining us this fortnight at OSAAT and we hope to see lots more of your artwork :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card ! Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage Challenges blog and Good Luck !
    Maryvonne , DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card and design. Thanks for joining in with us this month. Lisa DT Unicorn Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card thanks fors sharing at color your world at lacy sunshine . Good luck
    Caroline senior ct

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty! Love the bright colors!
    Thanks for joining us over at Color Your World by Lacy Sunshine
    Hugs
    Sandra (Senior DT)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute card love the bright colors. Thanks for joining us at Color your World Lacy Sunshine Challenge.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sketch is great ,,the image is adorable Thanks for sharing at Craft Rocket Challenge .Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for taking part in our art by miran challenge,
    I very much enjoyed looking at your project and all
    the time and detail you put into it, good luck hugs tracy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such an adorable image and cute card!

    Thank you for participating in the OSAAT "Anything Goes with Awareness" Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the colors and your coloring. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely adorable image and sure to make anyone smile!! I love the colors...especially the PINK!! :) Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Craft Rocket Challenges! Hope you will join us next time! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this fun and bright make. Thank you so much for joining us at Unicorn Challenge Blog this month. Hugs Traci DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute card, thanks for sharing with Crafting with an Attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute!! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge. Mary DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful Card!
    Love your colour painting :)
    Thanks for join us at Stampartpapel!
    Kissies,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card.
    Thanks for joining us in Retarte Stampartpapel.
    DT Member Susana

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cute card. Love the image. I have looked around your blog. Your cards are so colorful and cheerful. I have become a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love all the bright colors you used on this card! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great take on the sketch, love the pretty colours you have used. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Girls Creations and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awesome card and love the image, and so perfect for our Use A Die challenge at POLKADOODLES. Thanks for sharing and good luck
    Aunty Sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  27. So cute with great colours. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper, Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria