Monday, February 23, 2015

You're Amazing Card Using Ching-Chou Kuik "Key To My Heart" Digi and Maja Design Fika Paper

Hello Friends.  I am back again.   I have actually felt better the past few days; so I am eagerly trying to catch up with my posting of past creations; as well as postings of new cards. I  am so excited to share with you another new digi artist that I discovered this past week.  I found three new ones that create such gorgeous digis.  I like to create with girl/lady digis; because I have a mother, two sisters, a daughter and 4 granddaughters.  And - of course lots of lady friends and other family as well.  Plus - It is so much fun creating feminine cards.  It is easier for me than creating male cards.  

This is my first time to color purple/lavender hair.  I had so much fun doing this; but I was so disappointed in the pictures.  I took 175 pictures; using both my IPhone and my husbands camera; but still poor results.  The purples and lavenders do not show up as they should.  I hope you can use your imagination.  The keys are actually a shiny silver color; but they look grey.  I changed pictures and the purple color shows up a little better now.

This card is absolutely gorgeous with the lavenders and purples; but you can't really tell here what the true colors are on the card.  Normally my IPhone takes really good pictures.  My regular camera broke; but it didn't take this color very well either.  If anyone has a camera that takes these colors accurately; please let me know. I like the small, easy to handle cameras; point and shoot. LOL!  


Card Front when closed
The purple hair shows up better in this picture.



Inside of card - Brighter and prettier in person



Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Frames (2) on front - Spellbinders Gold Labels Four
Heart front - Joy Crafts over purple heart from Cricut Artiste; pg 51; #M3D76C
Butterfly Border/Top Border - Joy Crafts
Keys - Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge; pg. 63; #M45D06
Oval for sentiment - Cricut Art Philosophy; pg. 32; #M4339D
Oval for inside sentiment; Cricut Artiste Cartridge; pg. 45; #M431BB
Inside Frame - Spellbinders Elegant Ovals
Rose Border inside - Joy Crafts
Large heart inside - Cricut Artiste; pg. 72; #M3C3F7
Small  heart inside - Cricut Artiste; pg. 51; M3D76C
Bow - Anna Griffin

Paper - Maja Designs Paper "Ska vi ta en Fika?"
(You can see complete paper pack on Maja Design Paper)
Cardstock - CTMH Gypsy, White Daisy
Key is from CTMH Basics Paper Fundamentals (2 of the shiny papers)
Sentiment front - CTMH Cricut Artiste Collection Kudos D1530
Sentiment inside - CTMH Your Own Kind of Wonderful D1627
Ink - CTMH Gypsy
Glitter - CTMH Glitz Glitter (retired)
Lace - Joann's Fabric
Flower Pearl on Bow - Stash

Markers
Skin - E0000, E000, E00
Hair and Roses - V20, BV11, V17
Dress - V20, BV11
Greenery - G94, G99
Eyes - BV11
Key - C1, C2, V17



I am entering this card in the following challenges:


Aurora Wings Challenge - My Lucky Colors (1 of 1) (Monday)

Crafting By Designs - Bingo (Lace, Glitter, Pearls) (1 of 3) (Wednesday)
Crafting For All Seasons - Die and/or Punches (3 of 3) 
Crafty Gals Corner - Bingo (Lace/Flowers/Vintage) (1 of 2)
Creative Moments - Anything Goes w/option (3 of 3)
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge - Ribbon & Lace (No limit)
Ruby's Rainbow - Anything Green (2 of 3)
Scrapper's Delights - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
Simon Says Stamp - Add Texture (1 of 5)
Whimsy Inspirations - Use a Sentiment (3 of 3)
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes (2 of 5)
4 Crafty Chicks - Things With Wings (No limit) (Thursday)
Cute Card Thursday - Floral Delight (No limit)
DL.Art February Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 a day)
Dream It Up - Frilly and Fabulous (No limit)
DRS Designs - Inspired by Color (No limit)
Moving Along With The Times - Pink/Lilac or Butterflies (1 of 3)
Art by Miran - Anything Goes (3 of 3) (Friday)
Crafty Catz - For A Special Lady (1 of 3)
Docerela Creations - Heart On Creation (1 of 1)
Fussy and Fancy - Tic Tac Toe (Sentiment/Ribbon, Lace) (No Limit)
Simply Create Too - Anything Goes (No limit)
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes (No limit)
The Stamping Boutique - Hearts (No limit)
Allsorts - The Color Purple (1 of 3) (Saturday)
Catch The Bug - Bingo (Sentiment/Lace/3D object) (1 of 3)
Di's Digis Designs - Lots of Embellishments (3 of 3)
Kit and Clowder - Love (No limit)
Little Claire's - Love (1 of 3)
Open-Minded Crafting - Up In The Air (1 of 3)
Sweet Stampin - Spring Flowers (1 of 2)



FREE Shoulder Tote in March 2015 when you join my CTMH team for only $99.  New products in Consultant kit; not seen yet! 

I will show you pictures on my blog; once CTMH releases them.

If you order $300 retail (before 22% discount) within first 40 days; you also receive the Rolling tote for free.

CTMH Shoulder Tote FOR FREE when joining my team in March 2015!


CTMH Rolling Tote FREE with purchase of $300 Retail within your first 40 days!  What a deal!


Inside Rolling Tote using CTMH Organizers.




February CTMH Album Special

Buy one at regular price and get the 2nd one half price 
Choose between D ring and post bound albums
Available While Supplies Last



Thank you for stopping by my blog for a visit.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and more.   You can earn FREE products by joining one of my clubs.  You earn back most of my commission with FREE CTMH products.  Call, text or email me with any questions you might have.



Remember - Keep On Creating!! 
It's Good For Your Health!!



26 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the purple. Thanks for sharing at Crafty Gals Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Gloria. Love this beauty in purple.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Gloria!! Your image is so beautifully coloured...and all those lovely embellishments...wonderful!! Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy!! Good luck!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can still see it is a lovely crd, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Gloria, fabulous hair colouring, lovely details.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts and good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another pretty card. I like the purple in this!! Thank you for playing along with DRS Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous design, love the colour, great image and perfect colouring, lovely!
    Glad you are feeling better
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card and I agree that all those purples are stunning. Thanks for sharing in our lace challenge at Fab n Funky this week.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous creation! Thank you for sharing at Fussy & Fancy, I hope you enjoyed making for our Tic Tac Toe Challenge this time and good like with the Challenge. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card. Love the papers you used and the different shades of purple you used.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner. I hope to see you again soon. Good luck!
    Hugs,
    Lena - DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful!
    Thanks for playing along last week at Crafty Gals Corner!
    -Samantha
    Crafty Gals Corner - DT Coordinator
    Crafty Gals Corner

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. hello Gloria! precious card, luv the colors and design! so glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine! *~*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your work is always marvelous and sweet! I am loving the colors you used on this and the butterflies are very elegant. Thank you so much for sharing your rockin inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. You always put a lot of class and glamour in your cards, just love this one.xx
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card! I love your colouring and the whole design of this card. The butterfly border die is beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges, Good Luck! Hope to see you soon again.

    Hanne, DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a gorgeous card, such a fabulous design and so beautifully embellished.
    Thank you for joining us at Di's Digi Designs.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  19. So very pretty! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card. Thanks for playing along at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Hugs
    Fiona DT x

    ReplyDelete
  21. I took a wild guess that your lucky color would be purple when I read the name of your blog, Gloria. LOL Stunning creation and lovely image. Thanks so much for joining our "Lucky Colors" challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments.
    Sabina

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a beautiful card Gloria. Thank you for joining in our latest blog challenge over at Little Claire xx Gaynor LCDT

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card Gloria !! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Little Claire !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is an absolutely gorgeous project. Am loving the purples.
    Thanx so much for joining us at Aurora Wings for our Favourite Colour challenge
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Another beauty, Gloria! Gorgeous image, beautiful colouring, and I love the easel style of this card! The embellishments are lovely, especially the butterfly border! Big congrats on your win over at ITDK with your Card #2!

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria