Thursday, January 29, 2015

CTMH Retiring Items - January 31, 2015


CLOSE TO MY HEART RETIRING ITEMS!  
ONLY THREE DAYS LEFT COUNTING TODAY!  

Hi Bloggers!  I wanted to let you know that CTMH has several fabulous stamp sets that are retiring as of January 31, 2015.  I have already bought mine; so take a look and see what you need before they are all gone.  They will not be going on sale after they retire.


Free Annual Inspirations Idea book for anyone ordering $50 or more; plus you can get the SOTM for only $5 with a $50 order as well.  Here are a few of my favorites.  It was very hard to choose just a few.  LOL!  I love most of them. 








I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and more.   You can earn FREE products by joining one of my clubs.  You earn back most of my commission with FREE CTMH products.  Call, text or email me with any questions you might have.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  I hope you have a fabulous month of February!   I would love to have more followers!  Be sure to leave me a comment with your blog link; and I will follow yours as well.  Happy Shopping!


Remember - Keep On Creating!! 
It's Good For Your Health!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria