Thursday, May 1, 2014

Celebrate National Scrapbooking Month With May Special

Hello friends!  I hope everyone is doing well and having better weather.  I know there are a lot of tornadoes and heavy rainfall; so I hope all of you are not in those areas.  I saw on the news that Pensacola, FL was flooded.  Pensacola holds a very special place in my heart; as I lived there for 8 yrs.  We had a lot of hurricanes during that time; so I am glad to be away from the bad weather; but I miss my wonderful white sandy beaches.

Celebrate National Scrapbooking Month with us!  CTMH has a gorgeous paper pack ($11.95 retail) that is only available for the month of May.  Only $5 with each $50 purchase; so you can have 2 with a $100 order.  You will also qualify for the May Stamp of the Month ($17.95 retail) for only $5 with the same $50 order. You are getting two specials in one when you include the Stamp of the month!  $29.90 in retail for both products for only $10.  What a DEAL!

Each paper pack includes:
  • Includes 2 each of 6 different (3 double sided) patterns (cardstock weight)
  • 2 each of 3 double sided cardstock - 1 side shiny patterned paper and the other is same color.
  • 2 printed vellum pieces

CELEBRATE NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING MONTH

Click above for link


FREE Workshop Directions for creating with this fabulous paper. 
I will email you with the Workshop after your purchase. 
Workshop includes:
2 scrapbooking layouts
3 card layouts 
Complete with sizing and directions, etc.




Only $5 with a $50 purchase


Artwork Using May Stamp Of The Month


Quick Crafting With Class Using May Stamp Of The Month





Click on CTMH Videos for more CTMH training videos.
Don't forget the Tutorials tab and the Videos Tab at the top for more ideas to create.
Click here for information on becoming a CTMH consultant for only $99.

Click here for Stamp of the Month.
Click here for current  Specials.

Click here for Kit of the Month Club and here for Rewards Club.  You will earn FREE CTMH products with both clubs.  Great way to save money and get what you want for FREE.

Don't forget to check out all of my You Tube Channel Videos that I have created. 




Thank you for dropping by my blog today.  I love reading your loving comments; and appreciate each of you.  If you leave your blog link; I will do my best to follow you as well. I love sharing our adventure together in Blogland.  You can text, email or call if you have questions or requests.  Have a fantastic week!  Hope to see you again real soon!

 Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria