Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Cricut Artbooking Handbook - Big Savings With Pre-order for Cricut Artbooking Collection

Cricut Artbooking Collection
Coming August 1st, 2013
 
Preorder your Cricut Artbooking Collection today for $94 - to be ordered on August 1st with FREE Taxes, FREE Shipping.  FREE New Autumn/Winter Idea Book with your purchase.
Only $99 with August SOTM - See picture below. (USA only)
 
Save Approx. $23.86 depending on your taxes. 

Scroll Down for Handbook pictures - Fabulous Cartridge!!

 
  
Cricut Cartridge Collections complete with 3 great coordinating stamp sets and 3 pages of dimensionals.  Retail $99.  Now on special for pre-order only.

Choose With or Without The Stamp Of The Month
Click arrow on the right side to choose
 

With or Without August SOTM

 
August Stamp Of The Month
A Chocolate Affair

 
 

Cricut Artbooking Collection includes 3 stamp sets; which coordinate with the die cuts on the cartridge. They also come with 3 pages of dimensional elements.

I will provide better pictures after this cartridge is released.  These were the best pictures I could find for now. 







 
 
CRICUT ARTBOOKING HANDBOOK




 
 
 

 






 













 


















 























  











Thanks for stopping by my blog.  I know you will love the NEW Cricut Artbooking Cartridge as much as I do. 
 
Pre-order yours today and save approx. $23.86 depending on your Taxes.
 
Have a fabulous day and check back for all our new products on August 1, 2013.  New Idea Book will be posted on my blog on August 1, 2013.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!! 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. So glad I signed up to follow your blog by email. This is a great deal Shirley! I even sent a link to your blog to a few of my friends so they could check out the new cartridge. Hope you get a lot of takers!!!
    DebiB
    thatmightlookgoodonacard.blogspot.com
    visit anytime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debi. I appreciate you sending this to your friends. I hope you and your friends will take advantage of this opportunity. My name is Gloria - not Shirley. LOL!! I will answer to anything. Have a great day! Hugs, Gloria

      Delete
  2. I take a good look at the pictures and I think this is a very great cartridge that many people want to have!!
    Gerda,
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com
    :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think it will be a fabulous cartridge Gerda. Thanks for commenting on my blog. Have a wonderful day!! Hugs, Gloria

      Delete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria