- Make It Monday - Anything Goes
- Bearly Mine Challenges - Anything Goes
- Party Time Tuesday's - Fancy Folds
- Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
- Vickies Anything Goes - Anything Goes (Last Challenge)
- Divas By Design - Happy Birthday
- Fab N Funky - Happy Birthday
- Fresh Brewed - Fairies/Fantasy
- The House That Stamps Built - Fun Folds
- Whimsy Stamps - Shaped Cards
- Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
- Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes
- Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes With Ribbon (The black strip at bottom is ribbon.)
- Alphabet Challenge - I For Image
- Bloggers- Birthday (This is a birthday card.)
- Chocolate, Coffee and Cards - Bingo - Buttons, Glitter and Die Cut
- Creative Corner - Girly Girl
- Digi Haven - Anything Goes
- Inspire Me Fridays - Anything Goes
- Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
- Craft Lovin Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
- Crafty Calendar - Things With Wings
- Hiding In My Craft Room - Die Cuts
- The Hobby House - Anything Goes
- 613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
- Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
- Glitter N Sparkle - Use 3 of Something
- One Stitch At A Time - Use A Digi
- Opus Gluei - Give Me Wings
- Quirky Crafts - More Than One Fold
- Path of Positivity Challenge - Strength
- Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Wings
- Craft Your Passion - Let's Play Dress Up (I think this little gal qualifies.)
- Digi Makeover Challenge - Punches/Dies (Must Use a Digi)
- Eureka Stamps - Anything Goes
- Ooh La La Creations - Buttons And Bling
- Paper Playtime - Anything Goes
- There She Goes - Anything Goes
- Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
- About Me/Contact Info
- Cricut Artbooking Collection
- Cricut Artistry Collection
- Cricut Flower Market
- Cricut "You Are Here" Collection
- Rewards Club
- Specials and CTMH Products
- Organizing On A Budget
- Close To My Heart Website
- Hostess Rewards Program
- Join The Fun/Join CTMH
- Featured Cards
- Workspace Wonder
- Pocket Scrapbooking Program
Monday, June 17, 2013
Birthday Card Using CTMH Avonlea Paper Pack With Cricut Artiste and Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridges
DT Project For Tammy's Scrapin Corner Challenge #67 - Anything With Wings
Hi to everyone. I hope you are having a fabulous day! The weather has been nice in Southern CA; but starting to get hot again. I have been trying to get back into my normal routine after vacation; but everyone knows how hard that is to do. I am waiting anxiously for my daughter to close on her house; which is scheduled for Monday. I wish I could be there to help her move. She is going to have her hands full with 4 kids, 3 dogs and 1 cat. Their furniture and all their belongings are in a storage unit right now because the closing was delayed 2 weeks ago when they sold their current home. I am so excited for her and her family.
It is time for another fabulous challenge at Tammy's Scrapin Corner #67 - Anything With Wings. Be sure to check out the other creations and join the fun by entering our challenge. If you would like to have a chance at the Guest Designer spot for a week; just add GDT behind your name when you enter. Our sponsors this week are Eureka Stamps and Kenny K. They have incredible Digi Stamps; so be sure to check out their stores.
I chose Kenny K Devilish Donna Precolored for my image this week. I love this image and had to use it when I saw it. I had a challenge with creating my card this week due to creator's block; which hasn't happened to me for a while. You can get Devilish Donna with and without color. I love having that option because you can use either one that suits your mood. I decided to use all Digi sentiments inside and outside my card this time; and the best part is they were FREE from Hannelie at Desert Diva. Check out her blog for more wonderful free Digi sentiments.
Inside view of card
Inside View Top part of card
Inside View - Bottom part of card
Supplies I used to create this card:
Die Cuts - Cricut Artiste and Cricut Art Philosophy
Die Cut Frame - Spellbinder's Nestabilities Fleur de Lis Rectangles
Punch for butterflies
Martha Stewart Butterfly Center Punch
EK Butterfly 3 Way Punch
Butterfly using Cricut Artiste also
Inside little butterfly - Martha Stewart 3 butterflies punch
Paper - CTMH Avonlea
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy and CTMH Twilight
Glitter Cardstock - CTMH Black & Grey Glitter Paper
Image - Kenny K Devilish Donna Precolored
Sentiments inside and outside - Free from Hannelie at Desert Diva
Ink for edges - CTMH Twilight
Glitter Gel - CTMH Stardust
Buttons - CTMH Glitter buttons
Ribbon - Celebrate It
Butterfly Bling - Want 2 Scrap
Bling above ribbon - Recollections
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Be sure to check out all the specials going on this month and don't for "While Supplies Last" which can change daily. CTMH adds new items regularly. Click link. It can be found under Shop on my CTMH website at http://purpleglocreations.ctmh.com.
Stamp of the month - Only $5 with a $50 purchase. See Specials Tab above for click on link.
Patriotic Stamp sets - June and July only. Found under Specials Tab above or click link.
Oklahoma Relief for tornado victims - See Specials tab or click link.
My Monthly Specials - Found under Specials Tab or click link.
Check the tabs at top of page for FREE Tutorials, FREE Videos and more.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am so grateful for everyone who takes the time to leave a comment. Your encouraging words mean so much to me. I hope you enjoyed the card I created this week and that you will try using Digi Stamps as well as regular stamps on your next creation. I love using both of them together. It just adds so much to your creations.
Have a wonderful week!!
Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!