Hello all you wonderful people!! I hope your weather is doing better now and hopefully the winter is behind all of you; at least in most of the US. Overseas - I do not know their weather. It has been beautiful spring weather here in Southern CA. It was hot for several days and then got cooler for a while.
I decided to create another Swing card from the Cricut Artiste Cartridge with my CTMH Dream Pop paper and a white card base. These are such fun cards to create. I was trying something different this time. I know it is easy to create one with CTMH double sided design paper; but I wasn't sure what it would look like with to start with plain white card stock. I don't think it is too bad; but I love the ones with lots of color. This is very simple but with a little color. I hope you enjoy it.
Swing Card at an angle
Supplies used to create this card:
Die Cuts - CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy and Cricut Artiste Cartridges
Paper - CTMH Dream Pop
Card Base is cut from Cricut Artiste (Swing card) pg. 52; Accent 3 at 5 1/2 inches. The square to go with it is cut from Cricut Art Philosophy, pg. 53; Square 4 at 2 1/2 inches. There are several to choose from.
Stamp set inside - CTMH A Huge Thanks (Consultants only)
Ink - CTMH Smoothie
Glitter - CTMH Glitz Glitter Gel - Stardust (Z1313)
Bling - Recollections
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
- Make It Monday - Anything Goes
- Divas By Design - Anything Goes
- Freshly Brewed - Flowers
- Inklings & Yarns - Anything Goes
- Penny's Paper-Crafty - Die Cuts and/or Punches
- Simon Says Stamp - Things With Wings
- Flutterby Wednesday - Open (Have a butterfly or fairy on your creation.)
- Whimsy Inspiration - Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
- Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
- My Heart Pieces - Anything Goes
- Inspire Me Friday's - Anything Goes
- Simply Create Too - Anything Goes
- Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
- My Time To Craft - Show Us The Inside
- Our Creative Corner - Anything Goes
- Love To Scrap - Anything Goes
- Creative Card Crew - Bling
- Loves Rubber Stamps - Anything Goes
- Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
- Crafting With Dragonflies - Dragonfly
- Be sure to check out the tabs at the top for May specials.
- May Stamp of the Month - Pinwheels is a fabulous stamp set for only $5 with $50 purchase.
- New video on "Using Digi Stamps - Part 1"; which I hope you enjoy. I had so many requests that I decided to make one for beginners. Part 2 will be coming in June 2013 on how to color a Digi.
- I would love to have more followers. Please leave a comment with your blog address and I will follow you as well.
Thanks for all the wonderful comments on my blog. I really appreciate all of you. I am so grateful to everyone who participated in my CTMH Anniversary Celebration. I have sent all the prizes out and everyone who won Digis have been notified. It was a fabulous turn out and I have a lot of new followers. I feel so blessed to be part of this loving community.
Email or call me if you have any questions; or you can message me on Facebook. I hope everyone has a fabulous Mother's Day and a wonderful week to follow.
Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!