- Crafting For All Seasons - Dies and Punches
- Ruby's Rainbows - In the Garden
- Stamp n' Doodle - Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
- Vickie's Challenges - Anything Goes
- Crafty Catz - Dies and Punches
- Delicious Doodles - Flowers For Spring
- Inspire Me Fridays - Anything Goes
- Totally Papercrafts - Hope For Spring
- Paper Creator Crafts - Flowery Delight
- 613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes And Optional Pile It On
- Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
- Make It Monday - Anything Goes
- Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
- Oldie But Goodie Challenge - Bright Colours (Dotty Paper over 6 months)
- Crafty Bloggers Network - Anything Goes (3 of 3)
- Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge - Anything Goes
- Eureka Stamps - Flower Power
- Heart 2 Heart - Clean and Simple
- My Crafty Spot - Pop It Up
- My Grafico - Anything Goes
- Paper Playtime - Use A Sentiment Stamp
- Stamp And Create - Spring Is Coming
- The Pink Elephant - Anything Goes
Whoopsi Daisy - Add A Sentiment
- Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Thank You Cards Using Dotty Paper With The Cricut Art Philosophy and Cricut Artiste Cartridges
Hi all you wonderful people!! I hope everyone is having a great life and finding time to create.
I created these Thank you cards over a month ago; but haven't had time to post them on my blog. I hope you enjoy them. I used the Dotty For You Paper packet that we had early last year; which is now retired. I love this paper and wanted to use it for my Thank your cards. I love the dragonfly found on the Cricut Art Philosophy. I use these two cartridges as my main cartridges and there is always one of them in my Cricut. If you haven't checked them out; I would highly recommend it. They are the best two cartridges I have found for the Cricut.
Congrats Or Thank You Card Inside
Thank You Card
Thank You Card Inside
Supplies used to make these cards:
Die Cuts - Cricut Art Philosophy and Cricut Artiste Cartridges
Paper - CTMH Dotty For You
Stamp set - Congrats sentiment is CTMH "4 My Friend"
Stamp Set - Business one is CTMH "A Huge Thanks"
Stamp Set - Thanks and You're Appreciated is CTMH " Casual Expressions"
Ink - CTMH Sunset
I am entering these cards in the following challenges:
I have two wonderful clubs; so be sure to check them out. They are listed above on the tabs for your convenience. The Kit of the Month Club and the Rewards Club where you earn free CTMH products.
I have several tabs at the top of my blog; so take the time to visit them when you can. I hope there is something there that will motivate and encourage you in your crafting.
This is the last few days to purchase the stamp of the month; so if you want it; check it out soon. The title is "Home Sweet Home".
Don't forget to check out CTMH close out specials on a regular basis as they change frequently. These are fabulous bargains and are sold very quickly. If you see something you want; don't hesitate to get it or it will be gone. Have a wonderful week.
I appreciate you stopping by my blog and love reading your compliments and words of encouragement. If you leave your blog address I will do my best to visit your blog and leave you compliments as well. I think it is very important to support each other.
Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!