Monday, March 19, 2012

Welcome to my blog

I decided to start this blog so I have a place to share my creations. I have enjoyed following other crafter's blogs and feel they have had a big influence on my life. I would love to share my knowledge with other's and maybe make a difference in someone's life as all of you bloggers have done in mine.

I plan to share my scrapbooking, cardmaking, tips, and other topics that you might enjoy. I am not sure exactly how this works so please be patient as I create my blog and get things started. I am sure there is a learning curve to this and hopefully I am a fast learner.  

Enjoy your time here. I welcome any and all comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria