Monday, May 29, 2023

Birthday Slimline Card Using CTMH Strawberry Mice Cardmaking Workshop

Hello friends!   I hope you are all doing well.  It has cooled down again in Southern CA and is the perfect temperatures for me.  I hope you are enjoying your weather wherever you are.  

I finally found time to create with this fabulous CTMH Strawberry Mice Cardmaking Workshop.  This special is only good through this month; so we are running out of time.  I love this mice stamp set.  I decided to combine the CTMH Dream Maker papers with it.  I thought it turned out really nice.  The colors of course are hard to capture; but it is gorgeous in person with such a wide variety of colors.

CTMH Strawberry Mice Cardmaking Workshop Kit CC32325




Close Up View




Inside Card



Supplies used to create this card:

Dies 
Strips for 1/4 inch paper - Scrapbook.com slimline dies (slim strips)
Inside frame - Huffy Doodle Stitched Slimline Trio Dies
Mice, flower pot, leaves - Fussy cut from CTMH Strawberry Mice Cardmaking Workshop Kit CC32325

Paper for strips - CTMH Dream Maker Special (I bought Dream Maker Product Bundle - CC3237; but there are several other options.)
Card Base - CTMH Slimline Cards & Envelopes - X257
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy and Melon and Reverse side of Melon (inside)
Mice, flower pot, leaves - Fussy cut from CTMH Strawberry Mice Cardmaking Workshop Kit CC32325
Dots - CTMH Dots Pink (circles, hearts, stars) Z4627 (retired)  (Other colors are still available.
Sentiment inside - CTMH Slimline Sentiments - CC9214 (retired)
Sequins - CTMH Loose Sequins Crafty Z4059 (retired)
Ink - Black

Copic Markers
Mice - C00, C0, RV00
Flower Pot - Y11, Y13
Strawberries - R35, R37
Leaves - YG11, YG13
Flowers - R32, R35




I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog - ATG w/option (7 of 8) (Sunday)
Allsorts Challenge - ATG w/option (1 of 3) (Saturday)
      Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)
Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) (Friday)
                                   As You Like It Challenge - Favorite card to create -Masculine or Feminine and why?  I prefer creating feminine; just because it seems easier for me.  (2 of 3) (Thursday)
Cards 4 Galz Challenge - Backgrounds (I cut DP in 1/4 inch strips and made the background with multiple colors.) (2 of 3)
                 Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (1 of 10) (Wednesday)
(Tuesday)
A Place To Start Challenge - ATG w/option (8 of 8) (Monday)
Inspiration Station Challenge -Photo Inspiration (Bright colors/celebration of life) (8 of 8)        
          DL.ART April Linky Challenge - ATG (2 each week) (Other Date)


Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order
S2305 – Little Stinkers



CTMH Artwork


See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


8 comments:

  1. Such a sweet image and great slimline design!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your creation on our challenge at C4Galz - creating your own background. The multi-colors are always awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great way to use that little stamp and it does look great with the paper. Thanks for taking part at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colours are so vibrant, bright and cheerful, such a cute card. Thank you for joining us at the Allsorts Challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooo cute, Gloria! Love those darling meeses. :-D Whilke I'm here let me just say thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Catz this week.
    NanaConnie. DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good idea to use up pieces of paper to create a background. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute and I love your striped paper.

    Thanks for joining us at the Inspiration Station Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. Great idea to you use the stripf of paper to make the background. Thanks for joining the challenge at Polkadoodles Polkadoodles challenge. Good luck with your entry.

    Crafty Hugs, Renske Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria