Monday, March 20, 2023

Easter Card Using Conie Fong Rabbit Holding Egg with CTMH supplies

Hello friends!   How is everyone?  It stopped raining for a little while; but the sky's are black again and we are expecting more rain the next two day.  

I have created a second Rabbit/Bunny card using another New Release - Conie Fong "Rabbit Holding Egg"The full set is Conie Fong "Easter Rabbit Trio Bundle" which can be used for other events, such as birthday, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Just Because and Thinking Of You, etc.  

Conie Fong "Rabbit Holding Egg"



Close Up View



Inside Card



Supplies used to create this card:

Dies 
Frames inside and outside: Pink Fresh Studio Mini Slimline Essentials Bundle

Image - Conie Fong Rabbit Holding Egg 
Paper - CTMH Textures X8031 (retired)
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Parchment (retired)
Sentiment Inside - CTMH Hugs For You Workshop Your Way G1164 (retired)
Butterfly Inside - CTMH For My Beautiful Friend S2007 (retired)

Copic Markers
Rabbit - E50, E51, E53, E0000, RV00
Eggs - Y11, Y15, YG11, RV00
Grass - YG11, YG13



I am entering this card in the following challenges:


613 Avenue Create - ATG w/option (4 of 8) (Sunday)
A Gem of a Challenge - ATG (2 of 3)  (Saturday)
      Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)  
                 Crafty Catz Challenge Blog - ATG w/option (2 of 3) (Friday)
                        Cut It Up Challenge - This makes me Happy  (2 of 3)
The Outlawz Festive Fridays Challenge - ATG/See Challenge for topics (2 of 3)
The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge - ATG w/option (2 old items: cardstock and paper over one year.) (5 of 5) Thursday)
QKR Stampede Challenge - ATG (2 of 3) (Wednesday)
Word Art Wednesday Challenge - ATG (2 of 10)   
Digi Choosday Challenge - ATG (2 of 2) (Tuesday)
Try It On Tuesday - Go Green (green grass/egg) (No limit)
A Place To Start Challenge - ATG (4 of 8) (Monday)
Inspiration Station Challenge - Photo Inspiration (This photo reminds me of mother nature, walking in the field with trees, animals playing, love)  (No limit)
Make My Monday Challenge - Spring Colors (2 of 3)
The Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge - Spring Greeting (Easter???) (2 of 3)
 A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)




Only $5 with a $50 order or
Free with a VIP $50 order
S2303 – Precious Moments


CTMH Artwork





See CTMH Specials on the right side bar

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Click here for my new CTMH Videos. I added CTMH Workspace Wonder products to my desk a few years ago; and I was not able to use my video recorder on my desk after I did that.  It took me a long time to finally come up with a way to do videos with that same recorder; but on a different arm/holder.  Thanks for your patience. 

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

16 comments:

  1. Super adorable bunnies! Thanks so much for joining in this month’s challenge over at Inspiration Station!

    lovies, =o) kel
    Inspiration Station DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awhh! They are adorable. LOve your colours too.
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Crafty Catz.
    GDT Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo cute! Wonderful colors, dies, and sentiment! The bunny definitely makes us all happy at Easter with all the fun treats! Thanks for making us happy at Cut It Up! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card! Love those bunnies! Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday. ((HUGS)) Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card, I love the bunnies!! Thanks for joining the Outlawz Festive Friday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, this set is adorable as well. Can't help but smile. Thank you for joining our Cut it Up This Makes Me Happy challenge.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn (CIU owner)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super card - love those bunnies! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those bunnies are precious and I like the SL profile of your card. Thanks for joining the Inspiration Station Challenge and we look forward to seeing more of your lovely designs soon.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Gloria. Your card is adorable as are these digi images. I think you inspired me to buy them. Thanks so much for joining us on the QKR Stampede Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute! Thanks for playing along with The Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great project, Gloria! Thanks for accepting the play date at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so sweet. I love this! Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start.

    Sara Lihz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww, super cute image and love the sentiments inside and outside. Thank you for joining QKR Stampede Challenge #463.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Back again! Thanks for digging out some old stash and sharing with us at Twisted Thursday! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  15. Still just as cute as the first time I saw it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful, Gloria - those bunnies are just so cute!

    Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria