Monday, December 24, 2018

Merry Christmas To Everyone


Merry Christmas 2018






Thanks so much for visiting my blog for another year.  I really appreciate everyone who visits.  Thanks to everyone who has made a Close To My Heart purchase from me during this past year as well.  I think most of you have become friends; which is even more important than ordering from me.  

I have been so blessed by all of you.  I really appreciate your thoughts, your comments and your assistance when I need it.  The people in Blogland are so supportive and such a kind and generous group of people.  You make my life so much better with the gift of just being there.  You will never know how very important you are to me.  

And for all those fabulous DT members who take the time to comment on my entries into their challenges.  You deserve a big hug for all that you do.  I am so grateful to be the DT and Facebook coordinator for Conie Fong Art and Design.  I love my Design team and Conie is one of the most generous, sweet, loving people that I know.  I feel like I have the dream team.  LOL!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you.  I hope you are blessed with lots of family and friends and that 2019 is an even better year for all of us.




I would love for you to join my group.  
A place to share ideas, creations and more.

I have a new Facebook VIP Group and would love to have you join me.  Just click on the bold words and click Join.   Can't wait to see you there.  I also have discounted CTMH stamp sets there as well. Check under Photos.


Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and  more. You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards club.  Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Gloria, may you have a wonderful day.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you a cozy Christmas ! You are the sweetest !
    Hugs
    Margo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a thoughtful and lovely message, Gloria! So glad we are friends. I wish you peace, joy, lasting happiness and health! MERRY CHRISTMAS! Hugs
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria